The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

26 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Half and half scarves spring to mind.

You have to go back decades for our embarrassing connection, your fan base is happen to pretend to be mini Rangers at every game as well as the constant recruitment of staunch players and managers. 

14 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I don't know what level of French football Horace is managing at but in one of the match pictures the referee is wearing joggies. alain-horace-entraineur-de-pulversheim-croit-dur-comme-fer-au-projet-qu-il-porte-malgre-un-debut-de--district-1-photo-l-alsace-vincent-voegtlin-1635706312.thumb.jpg.4eed0b0a542dc64643707da13e1ccb8d.jpg

Now I want him to be Ayr's next manager. I don't care what level this is. 

2 hours ago, Roxanne's man said:

It's great to see Kelly going to Salford. Apparently Scholes had asked personally for him. How cool to be summoned by Scholes, hopefully shows Kelly a trick or two and we can watch that boy in a Scotland shirt in the near future.

Gondoh looks a promising signing, though we've yet to see the best from O'Connor. Maybe O'Connor, Adeloye and Gondoh would be a good attacking three, with McKenzie or the Moff fitting in behind.

Hopefully when we get a new central midfielder, it's someone that we've all heard of. 

They do look like they could be related ….

Just watched that vid, is Ryan the one taking it? It’s actually pretty bad, you can’t say you overreacted/heat of the moment when he clearly goes back later after kicking the cup away AND verbally abuses her in a similar way. I take it he was the one who uploaded also, thinking there was nothing wrong with it? Any credible club would distance themselves from this kind of thing.

Its hardly ideal but there’s nothing for the club to say about it.

1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

I don't know what level of French football Horace is managing at but in one of the match pictures the referee is wearing joggies. alain-horace-entraineur-de-pulversheim-croit-dur-comme-fer-au-projet-qu-il-porte-malgre-un-debut-de--district-1-photo-l-alsace-vincent-voegtlin-1635706312.thumb.jpg.4eed0b0a542dc64643707da13e1ccb8d.jpg

Bonjour Alain Horace

I started watching Ayr at every home game in 1996, wasnt allowed to travel away at 12 years old 🤣 This man was special. It was an ACL injury that ended him right? Was it during a game?

Need to get this Hall of Fame nights up and running again, not had any inductees since 2013 according to the ever reliable Wiki

Edited by diege

10 hours ago, Roxanne's man said:

It's great to see Kelly going to Salford.

Reghan Hendry and Nicky Cadden are top players in that league. 

No reason why Stephen can't have the same impact. Salford are a bit of a basket case of a club though so it doesn't always come down to the individual.