The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

I think the big difference is that we knew we were in for Todorov and he was clearly supposed to be our main man. To lose out on him left us in a scramble as there were no really obvious targets left. Hopkin took a punt on someone he admittedly knew about and had tried to previously sign but it was a panic signing all the same.

Who's scored more so far? Todorov or Adeloye?

No more questions your honour! ☺️👍

5 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

It's great to see Kelly going to Salford. Apparently Scholes had asked personally for him. How cool to be summoned by Scholes, hopefully shows Kelly a trick or two and we can watch that boy in a Scotland shirt in the near future.

Gondoh looks a promising signing, though we've yet to see the best from O'Connor. Maybe O'Connor, Adeloye and Gondoh would be a good attacking three, with McKenzie or the Moff fitting in behind.

Hopefully when we get a new central midfielder, it's someone that we've all heard of. 

I don't know, I certainly wouldn't knock back another Alain Horace.

30 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Going to be an interview every Thursday with manager , giving pre game thoughts on BW tv 

Good to see the club upping it's media output. I've noticed the sizeable increase in the club's social media output as well.

14 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I think the big difference is that we knew we were in for Todorov and he was clearly supposed to be our main man. To lose out on him left us in a scramble as there were no really obvious targets left. Hopkin took a punt on someone he admittedly knew about and had tried to previously sign but it was a panic signing all the same.

I've been utterly unsympathetic to Hopkin but Adeloye was a great signing. That the club is now building on that is very heartening.

32 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Love a signing like this no one knows what to expect and it's brilliant hoping we have unearthed a rough diamond here, can't see Mathie and Bully giving out a 18 month deal if they don't think he will cut it.

Yep , cause “ Mathie and Bully” have proved their selves.

50 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
1 hour ago, WATTOO said:
I don't know, I certainly wouldn't knock back another Alain Horace.

Would love to know what happened to him was and outstanding prospect who nowadays would probably have been back playing after that kind of injury.

https://www.lalsace.fr/amp/sport/2020/09/11/alain-horace-retrouve-l-asim

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Don’t think you’ll find many Ayr fans talking about it though. Unlike yourself who is constantly on here looking to see what we’re up to.

Wait! You don't piss your pants any time the brilliant and almighty K*lmarnock fc make a signing!?! 😳😳😳😳

If anyone honestly does, you give too much of a f*ck.