The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Watched a few minutes of this. Seems quick and has a finish on him.

Need to counter these compilations with a degree of caution but this lad looks like he’s exactly what we’re missing in the final third. He might take a while to get up to speed with a full time set up again but I’m looking forward to seeing him play.

Need to counter these compilations with a degree of caution but this lad looks like he’s exactly what we’re missing in the final third. He might take a while to get up to speed with a full time set up again but I’m looking forward to seeing him play.
Yeah definitely, and I have no idea about the standard he's up against in those clips. But we're crying out for someone with pace and flair.

Before the start of this season, few on here would have known who Joel Nouble was. 

An 18 month deal gives both player and club the perfect opportunity to see if things can work out. 

Although left sided he looks like he'll play on the right. 

At 24 you'd think he'd be the type of player that Bully can shape and develop. 

1 minute ago, BukyOHare said:

Before the start of this season, few on here would have known who Joel Nouble was. 

An 18 month deal gives both player and club the perfect opportunity to see if things can work out. 

18 month deals should only be offered if the players have real potential. Here’s hoping 

3 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

If you compare Gondoh and Nouble, there really isn’t a great deal of difference in terms of the level played, and the return at that level. 

It is definitely a potentially exciting signing. 

Bullen saying we are still in talks with a few players and his hope for the end of the month is for the squad to be more balanced than it currently is.

Wonder if we’ll hear about any updates with his back room staff this week but apart from that it’s a good addition for Saturdays game.

Also, on Wealdstones website it says he was only at the club on a “non-contract” basis so we won’t have paid a fee for him. We only approached the guy last night so it was certainly done rather quickly.

6 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

If you compare Gondoh and Nouble, there really isn’t a great deal of difference in terms of the level played, and the return at that level. 

It is definitely a potentially exciting signing. 

I agree, he looks pacy and with a finish if we can get him in the right areas of the pitch to hurt the opposition. It'd be unfair to make a direct comparison to Nouble but in terms of the level he's been at previously and his profile, you can see the club are willing to try and develop raw talent. 

I wonder if Bully will maybe look to change formation a bit as well, perhaps more of a 433 with two wide players playing directly off Tomi. 

Seems like a good guy and reckon he'll be a Deccy style winger (hopefully better), it's also a bonus that he's good mates with Tomi as will hopefully encourage him to sign an extension and form a profitable partnership for us !!

51 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Some interview from him.

Comes across really well and addressed that video head on. I did like his nod to being in the community and talking to fans. The right character to be adding to the squad. 

Can't wait to see him play now. 

Spoke to him this afternoon, if he plays  half as good as he talks he will be a great addition , really confident guy with a great personality 

1 hour ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

It maybe the first signing in the Bullen era but I don’t think he had any part in it. Looks like he’s a mate of Tomi’s so wonder if he’ll sign an extension for next season🤔

Is that the reason Tomi has been posting from London end of last week ? I would say Bullen had a big say on it , remember the interest only started end of last week / weekend 

There was that interview recently with Adeloye, Nouble and Obileye I think where they were saying the non league London scene is mental with players changing clubs constantly and that plenty were therefore looking to come to the likes of Scotland to get away from it.  

1 minute ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Ok obviously the guy will get a chance but niggling concerns over how many clubs he's had, especially for his age, and for his gift of the gab. That's verging into McGinty and Harkins territory there.

Welcome though...

Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

should add, would be more concerned with this signing if it was pre Mathie era