The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Yeah that’s probably more likely, maybe have Gondoh on the right and move Maxwell to the left 

Definitely gives us options. I’d say Maxwell is likely to play on the left and on the right we’ll rotate between Gondah and O’Connor. You’ve then also got McKenzie who seems to play his best football out wide.

Just now, yorkshirepud said:

To be fair, it is probably in his interests to get out of Dodge and make a fresh start at Ayr. Big lad for a winger at 6 foot and gives us options on the left. Now, about the lack of strikers .....

Central midfielder surely? Murdoch can't keep doing the job of two players.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Definitely gives us options. I’d say Maxwell is likely to play on the left and on the right we’ll rotate between Gondah and O’Connor. You’ve then also got McKenzie who seems to play his best football out wide.

Aye, I'm a bit worried about what it means for McKenzie. I actually think he's earnt a run at right midfield. He's always looked better out there.

To be fair, it is probably in his interests to get out of Dodge and make a fresh start at Ayr. Big lad for a winger at 6 foot and gives us options on the left. Now, about the lack of strikers .....
Maybe another signing tonight? Extremely doubtful but would be exciting.

Some interview from him.

Comes across really well and addressed that video head on. I did like his nod to being in the community and talking to fans. The right character to be adding to the squad. 

Can't wait to see him play now. 

Edited by Trogdor

He's a replacement for Bradley clearly, he talks well too unlike some of these guys who come up from down south thinking we're Sunday League level and sounding about as thick as two planks of wood in the process. 

Adeloye has proved you can sign folk from down south you've never head of and they work out so hopefully Gondoh will be the same. Wonder who approached who as it all seems to have come about in the last 24hrs according to the player

5 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

"Well Ryan...oh gosh, I've done it straight away here"

You don't make things half awkward do you Campbell. 

Pretty confident I went slightly red, such was the awkwardness of parts of that. 

An interesting signing! 

Would imagine the other 2 signings this month would be a Striker and more of a central midfielder. Bully basically stated nothing will happen in defence as we have an abundance of defenders

Edited by rb123!