The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, HeathrowAUFC said:

Agreed, but only if this tweet was devised & released on his say so, which I would be flabbergasted if that were the case.

Could it just be that there’s a general feeling of optimism behind the scenes at the club right now?

Exactly, we should ALL be pulling together and getting behind our team and new Manager rather than try to hunt for negatives at the very time things are starting to look good for a change !!

We've got a new Bar and Social club just opened, we've a new club shop and offices, we've just appointed a highly regarded MD / CEO and a highly regarded recruitment chief.

More importantly our newly appointed Head Coach seems to be a very astute appointment, he's sharp, articulate, outgoing, very well liked and respected and seems to have great contacts in the game. 

We've won our last 2 games and we're looking to add quality to our squad, honestly I'd say there's every reason to be happy / excited about the future as opposed to looking out for negatives or perceived negatives where none exist !!!

Well played D’Jaffo!

Seems to have moved about loads, so hopefully will settle here! Good to see the beginning of decent length contracts. 

Interesting that he seems to have moved to Wealdstone to move to us... no idea how it works. 

Edited by No_Problemo

With his record of moving clubs (7 since 2019) I would be surprised if he stays with us for those 18 months

overall it’s another option to add to the squad, unsure if he’s good but seems to play around the same level Adeloye was at before he joined 

do wonder if us signing a left winger means Maxwell is mostly likely gone?

With his record of moving clubs (7 since 2019) I would be surprised if he stays with us for those 18 months

overall it’s another option to add to the squad, unsure if he’s good but seems to play around the same level Adeloye was at before he joined 

do wonder if us signing a left winger means Maxwell is mostly likely gone?

More likely a replacement for Bradley.