The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Even if it were right, it's either sycophantic or egotistic depending on whether the chairman was asked to approve it.
With the amount of money he's put in so far he can be forgiven a bit of that. Just as long as it doesn't become a yearly thing

5 minutes ago, Iain said:

While we're waiting can I mention how embarrassing this tweet from earlier today is?

https://twitter.com/ayrunitedfc/status/1481217458480558081?s=21

I was going to leave it but now someone else has, an absolute embarrassment and a good sign that it's all about this c**t's ego.  Fortunately it was bruised enough for him to get help before it was too late. 

2 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:
4 minutes ago, Iain said:
Even if it were right, it's either sycophantic or egotistic depending on whether the chairman was asked to approve it.

With the amount of money he's put in so far he can be forgiven a bit of that. Just as long as it doesn't become a yearly thing

I honestly can't see any problem, the guy has put his money where his mouth is and is taking our club forward.

Why is that seen as some sort of negative ??

15 minutes ago, Iain said:

While we're waiting can I mention how embarrassing this tweet from earlier today is?

https://twitter.com/ayrunitedfc/status/1481217458480558081?s=21

8 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I was going to leave it but now someone else has, an absolute embarrassment and a good sign that it's all about this c**t's ego.  Fortunately it was bruised enough for him to get help before it was too late. 

Jesus Christ we don’t half have some dour b*****ds in our support. I know itzdrk has a weird personal vandetta but honestly ffs.

I do feel the abuse of Afolabi is a bit OTT. He’s not been great however don’t think he’s been as bad as many suggest. 
I think he has, think he's had enough of a chance.compared to the like of Cameron or Anderson, that I would not be bothered at all if he went. Even if he ends up ripping it up somewhere else

10 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Jesus Christ we don’t half have some dour b*****ds in our support. I know itzdrk has a weird personal vandetta but honestly ffs.

Suppose that's the problem with the club starting to Tweet more stuff - someone is going to find a way to be upset / embarrassed about it.    Damned if you do, damned if you don't sort of scenario. 

This particular one seems extremely strange to get triggered by I'd have thought but hey ho. 

Honestly don't get the negative on this tweet, this guy will do far more and probably has already than Lachlan "I saved the club" Cameron, he's made 2 managerial mistakes very close together admittedly, but appears to have rectified it we look a far more professional outfit now, his personal slights on social media are also big mistakes which hopefully he must learn from. You need egos at the top helps to drive them on..........Kelly to Salford Salford thank f*** not killie. 

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I do feel the abuse of Afolabi is a bit OTT. He’s not been great however don’t think he’s been as bad as many suggest. 

His performance away to Morton is indefensible. I appreciate he is no target man but he made no attempt to win a ball that day. Spent most of the time on his backside. He didn't win a ball once.