The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Scottish provincial supporters dont expect to watch world beaters but we can at least appreciate 100% effort.

Thanks again to our neighbours for that result and hopefully you have now turned that corner.

If it does work out, soak it all in.... clubs our size don't get to experience it very often.

38 minutes ago, Deborah Goslings said:

I never thought I would be a millionaire by winning a lottery but Lord Bubuza made it possible for me, I have played lotto for years without winning so I spoke to my friend who won massively and he told how lord Bubuza gave him the winning number. I contacted lord Bubuza via WhatsApp: +1 984 240 7211 seeking help and he responded. He said a reading has to be done after which a spell will be casted and he will give me the lottery winning number. I did as he instructed and the spell was casted, lord Bubuza gave me some digits and told me when and where to play the lottery which I did and behold I won $562,600,000 Million. I am a millionaire today with the help of lord Bubuza spell and winning number. I am making this testimony because Lord Bubuza is a great PSYCHICS. Contact him for help to win a lottery via WhatsApp/call/text: +1 984 240 7211 or email: lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com

It's the Hamilton thread you want mate.

1 hour ago, Deborah Goslings said:

I never thought I would be a millionaire by winning a lottery but Lord Bubuza made it possible for me, I have played lotto for years without winning so I spoke to my friend who won massively and he told how lord Bubuza gave him the winning number. I contacted lord Bubuza via WhatsApp: +1 984 240 7211 seeking help and he responded. He said a reading has to be done after which a spell will be casted and he will give me the lottery winning number. I did as he instructed and the spell was casted, lord Bubuza gave me some digits and told me when and where to play the lottery which I did and behold I won $562,600,000 Million. I am a millionaire today with the help of lord Bubuza spell and winning number. I am making this testimony because Lord Bubuza is a great PSYCHICS. Contact him for help to win a lottery via WhatsApp/call/text: +1 984 240 7211 or email: lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com

36 minutes ago, placidcasual said:

It's the Hamilton thread you want mate.

Durham, North Carolina...twinned with Hamilton, South Lanarkshire

Both for their lack of psychics and more filled with psychos

6 hours ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

I was in the main stand today but wondering if a wee sesh with fans in the Somerset Hub for Morton might be good fun before Nicola reinstates crowds for the rugger.

Lets face it, how often have you been in a boozer with Ayr fans watching an Ayr game?

You are correct in stating that Nicola Sturgeon will reinstate crowds for the rugger. Not because she likes rugger, but because Scotland's first game at home to England, on Saturday 5th February, will be played in Newcastle if she doesn't.

Edited by Toepoker

3 hours ago, Deborah Goslings said:

This definitely seems legit, especially because you've quoted said three times and chosen solely to put it in the Ayr thread. 

2 hours ago, Toepoker said:

You are correct in stating that Nicola Sturgeon will reinstate crowds for the rugger. Not because she likes rugger, but because Scotland's first game at home to England, on Saturday 5th February, will be played in Newcastle if she doesn't.

Should just cancel the rugby.imo

Bullen's media presence is phenomenal. Manages to show the passion of Hughes while combining it with a triple-digits IQ. Also worth noting that he has the McCall thing where he simply cuts Callum off the second he gets the gist of the question, much appreciated.

Huge week next week.

Cannot be overstated that giving Academy signings first-team experience immediately is something else the club has been crying out for for years. Bullen has already gone out of his way to highlight the job they're doing.

Edited by Thumper

Next week should be a decent game. Two sides with new managers on the back of good results. Confidence should be high. It'll definitely be a competitive game. Shame away fans aren't allowed in as I imagine we'd take a decent crowd down.

16 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

Next week should be a decent game. Two sides with new managers on the back of good results. Confidence should be high. It'll definitely be a competitive game. Shame away fans aren't allowed in as I imagine we'd take a decent crowd down.

Aye, was just thinking that. First Ayr v Morton game for a while where both teams fancy their chances and neither side is dreading it! Gonna be a strange experience. 

Edited by yorkshirepud
Crap spelling

A strange "Exclusive" in today's Mail with James Maxwell, no mention of Ayr at all and it's all about "hoping" to get a new contract at Rangers but needs to "kick on" with the interested clubs quoted being Dunfermline and Thistle.

As I say, not one mention of Ayr or even the thought / chance of him staying here permanently was mentioned.

A strange "Exclusive" in today's Mail with James Maxwell, no mention of Ayr at all and it's all about "hoping" to get a new contract at Rangers but needs to "kick on" with the interested clubs quoted being Dunfermline and Thistle.
As I say, not one mention of Ayr or even the thought / chance of him staying here permanently was mentioned.

I don’t think we’ll keep him tbh. I’d like to be proven wrong but I don’t see it.

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I don’t think we’ll keep him tbh. I’d like to be proven wrong but I don’t see it.

I think you're right, however I don't see  how Dunfermline could be seen as a realistic prospect given the current shambles of their club both on and off the pitch. As for Thistle, if it was a panini sticker album surely McCall would have loads of "doublers" by now given the amount of players they seem to have !!

Are we expecting to keep him until the end of the season or could he still be gone in the next week or so ?

Irrespective, we're going to have to bring in at least 2 (3 if we lose him) quality Midfielders and at least one striker, all of which must be ready to walk straight into our starting 11 as opposed to just signing squad type guys who will be "fighting for a place".

Yesterday highlighted how short we are with no cover whatsoever in the centre of the pitch or up top and while I love to see our young guys being given a chance, I'd much rather we did it from a position of safety / comfort as opposed to the sink or swim type introduction where we're actually relying on them to produce immediately as that sort of pressure isn't really fair or good for their development I wouldn't think.

As an example, if Murdoch and / or Adeloye were to pick up any sort of injury then with our current squad we'd be royally screwed !!!