The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

38 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
46 minutes ago, D said:
Take it we’ll be getting an interview tomorrow then?

Interview is up

Can we please hope that Davie Smiths next investment is a new microphone for Callum. Sound quality is as bad as his interview style.

Thought Lee Bullen comes across really well in the interview.  Both his interview and those with Graeme Mathie give some real feelings for optimism moving forward.  Will be interesting to see what get can get out of this Ayr team.

19 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Don't know about the players but after watching that I'm ready to run through a brick wall for Bullen.

I was just about to post the same thing.  Compared to Kerr Hopkin or Duffy that is a SUPERB interview.  

tough one with Callum because he's a volunteer and prob puts a ton of work into it so it feels bad to criticise him and you don't want to shit on him because of that, but aye he's terrible.

Can just imagine McGinty at training today doing his upmost to make a good impression on the new manager i.e sucking up to him. Hopefully The Bull sees through it.

22 minutes ago, Hazbart said:

Can we please hope that Davie Smiths next investment is a new microphone for Callum. Sound quality is as bad as his interview style.

A new microphone won't matter. These interviews were staged - why am I looking at a toilet door, the word "Death" in my eyeline and audio sounding like it's from Sawney Bean's cave.

I don't mind the questions so much. I do mind how poor the sound and focus are in a sit down interview. plus ca change

5 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

I think people are being a bit hasty on callum. I'm sure he does his media thing for nothing .

10+ years. It might be free but at what cost?

What a joke of an interview totally un audible in the echo chamber of the new Cameron’s bar or was it just my take ?about time this amateur service was put in the sea i’now he is a volunteer but that is up there with totally amateurish set up as you’ll get totally embarrassing not checking that out before putting it out. The young boy that posts on tube is miles ahead of this black and white to.

We don’t need to moan about everything tbh, yes it was slightly crackly - but you could hear it fine! 

Excellent interviews. The only extra I was looking for was a question about the backroom team...

It’s not just the audio though, the way he asks questions comes across as him just trying to sound clever when, as an interviewer, we should be hearing as little as possible from him.

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

We don’t need to moan about everything tbh, yes it was slightly crackly - but you could hear it fine! 

Excellent interviews. The only extra I was looking for was a question about the backroom team...

Back room team yes and potential signings. Oh and what about the Maxwell situation 

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

It’s not just the audio though, the way he asks questions comes across as him just trying to sound clever when, as an interviewer, we should be hearing as little as possible from him.

In his defence it is a difficult job, especially for an unpaid ameuter