The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Happy new Year To All Ayr Fans 🎉🎊

Here's hoping things pick up for the team next year. New manager, new players and a few more wins under the belt 😊

I know that Covid has messed a lot of things up, for football especially. I just hope that everyone stays safe and healthy. I know sometimes it looks like it's all doom and gloom but as Maureen McGovern said 'There has to be a morning after!' And I hope this covid pish doesn't last forever. Somerset will still be there. Stay safe, Stay Strong but above all Stay the Ayr Supporting Legends you are 👍

Have a good one! 🍾🥂🍻🎉🎊

7 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

The "mystery candidate" is Peter Grant.

The opposition just need to stick a mirror in front of him to keep him occupied throughout the match, though Dunfermline fans probably wished they tried that.

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Was he not also ‘Somerset Sam’ on here who was just a perma negative poster 

Ronnie Nichol I think - loon and troll of the highest order. More of an ice hockey fan (with issues) than an AU fan.  

Hopefully in time with Mathie etc we can be like Raith in terms of recruitment. 

Their central midfield options reduced with injury and loans returning - first day of the window and they have two very good central midfielders in the door. We’ve been looking for central midfielders for about two years, whereas Raith have been looking for around two weeks and it has already been rectified!