The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

They would not allow us to speak to Darren O’Dea due to how highly they rate him , due to that I think they would be looking for stupid compensation payment as he has a couple of years left on contract I think 

Another one bites the dust. The field is starting to reduce.

12 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

They would not allow us to speak to Darren O’Dea due to how highly they rate him , due to that I think they would be looking for stupid compensation payment as he has a couple of years left on contract I think 

There is some sort of clause in McManus’ contract supposedly 

2 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Can we at least agree whoever the ne head coach is wears a shirt and tie on the touch line? None of this tracksuit nonsense. 

Brave new forward thinking time for the club. HC just wearing their normal clothes IMO

9 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Andy Geggan as new head coach with moff and Jamie Addams as assistant coaches we will never win a game but it won't be boring

Sign me up, £100 DD to the 500 club and I'll buy all the kits for as long as they shall reign. 

10 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:
14 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:
Can we at least agree whoever the ne head coach is wears a shirt and tie on the touch line? None of this tracksuit nonsense. 

Your big team colours are showing mate.

6B47D280-093D-4E47-853C-1DAE3377C7C6.jpeg

15 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Just a manager who has a good head of hair would be fine by me. Sick of seeing either bald or far back hairlines now. 

Edited by THEHonestman1910