The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Wonder if Dougie Imrie will be linked with this as well, can see the obvious Bartley link which would make a lot of sense given he has 5 months or so left of his deal. Imrie though is highly rated in bringing through youth players, coach with us and head of all our academies/youth development. Could prove to be a bit of an attractive prospect for a project

Edited by ATLIS

1 hour ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Even now? 

Well he hasn't played for 6 months and has only one working leg, so........... yeah, probably. Actually to be fair our back line did fine Saturday but there's not a natural defender among them (maybe Debayo) and I'd take a fit Darren Brownlie over any of them. His last year with us particularly he was a commanding and mostly composed centre back. There's a reason Thistle paid good money to take him 6 months before they could get him for free.

11 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Wonder if Dougie Imrie will be linked with this as well, can see the obvious Bartley link which would make a lot of sense given he has 5 months or so left of his deal. Imrie though is highly rated in bringing through youth players, coach with us and head of all our academies/youth development. Could prove to be a bit of an attractive prospect for a project

Imrie is a serious contender for Morton job AFAIK

22 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I really hope it’s not Jim McIntyre- everytime the job comes up he’s linked and I really don’t want the killie old boys coming in! If my killie supporting pal is right he has a killie badge tattooed on him somewhere 

Holt has.