The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Could I just say a big thank you to the two Ayr fans from Hamilton that came into the shop today [emoji4]
You Really cheered me up today [emoji28] I hope you enjoy your Desserts!
It's nice to know that for one day I wasn't 'The only Ayr fan in Town'
IMG_20211212_175238.thumb.jpg.c85d163c614b4d549cc5041d5ad6277e.jpg

It was brilliant talking to you and so ironic that through you talking about taking your shirt to Rugby Park that I knew who you were from having read it on here!!

I discovered about a month ago that I’m not the only Ayr fan in Hamilton - the power of face masks struck then also!

So good talking to a fellow Ayr fan, my other half starts snoring when I talk to him about Ayr -role reversal in this house as I’m the one that goes to matches!!

1 hour ago, BukyOHare said:

Location and limited opening times mean its going to be pretty restricted in its contribution to the club finances. Its going to have its own running costs to pay for before anybody buys a drink.

If it has regular opening hours then it is the only pub serving a remarkably huge radius. Since the Ince of Ales shut Hawkhill Bowling Club is the only thing nearby except the Wallace, which holds ten people. Struggling to think of an area of Ayr more bereft of proper pubs north of Seafield.

17 minutes ago, Thumper said:

If it has regular opening hours then it is the only pub serving a remarkably huge radius. Since the Ince of Ales shut Hawkhill Bowling Club is the only thing nearby except the Wallace, which holds ten people. Struggling to think of an area of Ayr more bereft of proper pubs north of Seafield.

Think I read it was going to be open from Thursday right through to Sunday. 

Edited by ayrunitedfw

1 hour ago, wuffster said:

I know it's a bit redundant when the game was on the telly, but I hope Black and White TV get their collective finger out and put the highlights up. (They were given the highlights 48 hours ago.)

Patiently waiting for the day we give up on Black and White TV and put the highlights on youtube again - Black and White TV is utter baws.

1 hour ago, wuffster said:

I know it's a bit redundant when the game was on the telly, but I hope Black and White TV get their collective finger out and put the highlights up. (They were given the highlights 48 hours ago.)

Aw cmon mate. We got a match preview this week. They can’t do everything 🙄 

38 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Does anyone know if tickets for the kilmarnock game go on sale at the shop? 

Kilmarnock only doing  online sales currently, we have asked for some for shop as a number of people have asked , awaiting decision from them 

1 hour ago, North British said:

Did anyone get a club email about members only nights in the Hub or Cameron’s Bar as it is now known  ? 

All season ticket holders that provided us with an email address should have got mail , 

1 hour ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Does anyone know if tickets for the kilmarnock game go on sale at the shop? 

I got mine on the Killie ticket portal ,pretty easy to use if I can manage it . Looks like about 500 sold for our end already . Might be a decent turnout from an Ayr point of view ...

3 hours ago, North British said:

I got mine on the Killie ticket portal ,pretty easy to use if I can manage it . Looks like about 500 sold for our end already . Might be a decent turnout from an Ayr point of view ...

Yeah I got mine on the phone easily too. It was just for my dad who can't make online transactions on his phone.

I counted 302 tickets sold

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

You'll probably outnumber us the way things are going.

You might be poor (a good few people did comment that you were generally signing average championship players before the season started, despite claims about how good your side was) but we are simply a different level of poor. Most of our side aren’t even average league one players.