The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

18 hours ago, Hursty said:

Yup.  This is the first time at least 15 years that there isn't a single player I'd particularly want to go and see.   The whole squad is just so bland and shite to watch.   

Exception given of course to Moffat for old times sake but he hardly gets a game anyway so doesn't really count 

Know exactly what you mean. Usually there are 1 or 2 players at least that you still really enjoy watching, but the entire team bar 2 or 3 is just pure shite right now. Go to all the games, home and away but it's got to the point where I'm not even looking forward to it on a Saturday because I don't fancy us to beat anyone or for that matter, really even just get a result with any confidence. Not even as if the fitba is decent and we're not getting the results because the product on display is absolutely dire, it's like ice skating uphill the now for Ayr, very tough watching. 

With the hub opening and streaming still a thing, can the club purchase a steam for away games and show the match in the hub for fans that don’t or can’t travel? Wild be a way of making some cash when playing away for now while streaming is allowed. 

30 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

With the hub opening and streaming still a thing, can the club purchase a steam for away games and show the match in the hub for fans that don’t or can’t travel? Wild be a way of making some cash when playing away for now while streaming is allowed. 

That’s a great point , you should send a mail to club asking the question , as I am not sure the rules around streams in a public area 

info@ayrunitedfc.co.uk

Edited by Finlay21

31 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Superb shout

hopefully the place will be open for these upcoming Scotland playoffs as well

41 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Could be wrong but I think the SPFL rule below wouldn't allow the club to show any game where a stream needs purchased.

Obligations on holders of Pay-Per-View Tickets

4.1 You must not (nor authorise or permit any other person to):

(a) use your Pay-Per-View Ticket contrary to these Terms and Conditions, including use for any unlawful purpose contrary to any applicable laws and regulations;

(b) use your Pay-Per-View Ticket other than for private and domestic purposes. Under no circumstances must your Pay-Per-View Ticket nor any match footage or other content be accessed, viewed, recorded or used for commercial or business purposes and you must not access, view or use your Pay-Per-View Ticket in circumstances where members of the public can view the accessible match footage or other content (whether simultaneously or not);

17 minutes ago, GaryMc93 said:

Could be wrong but I think the SPFL rule below wouldn't allow the club to show any game where a stream needs purchased.

Obligations on holders of Pay-Per-View Tickets

4.1 You must not (nor authorise or permit any other person to):

(a) use your Pay-Per-View Ticket contrary to these Terms and Conditions, including use for any unlawful purpose contrary to any applicable laws and regulations;

(b) use your Pay-Per-View Ticket other than for private and domestic purposes. Under no circumstances must your Pay-Per-View Ticket nor any match footage or other content be accessed, viewed, recorded or used for commercial or business purposes and you must not access, view or use your Pay-Per-View Ticket in circumstances where members of the public can view the accessible match footage or other content (whether simultaneously or not);

That answers my query 👍

30 minutes ago, ComradeDiego said:

Superb shout

hopefully the place will be open for these upcoming Scotland playoffs as well

Going by current proposed opening hours should definitely be open for the Thursday game , with second game being away I would think they would open on the Tuesday 

51 minutes ago, ComradeDiego said:

Seeing as we’ve no match preview again anyone know who’s out injured?

gonna assume Hewitt and Adeloye 

Think Adeloye is back. Hewitt and McAdams hopefully our only two absentees.