The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

7 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Not a money maker or winnable...

New York Yankees Reaction GIF by MLB

I'm actually a bit embarrassed to admit that my instant reaction to the draw was "at least it's not one where we will be humiliated"  which was my fear if we got a Talbot or Darvel for example.  Bad times. 

1 minute ago, Hursty said:

I'm actually a bit embarrassed to admit that my instant reaction to the draw was "at least it's not one where we will be humiliated"  which was my fear if we got a Talbot or Darvel for example.  Bad times. 

We clearly think alike!

1 minute ago, Hursty said:

This was my exact thought process. 

I knew we would lose, with a high chance of complete humiliation. St Mirren shouldn’t beat us by seven or eight either, hopefully.

A routine loss was all I was looking for from this draw. 

St Mirren will bring a decent crowd down , hopefully we can match them . Could make about £50k out it , that would get us three players in the window till May . Get the tickets printed and out now , Christmas presents etc ...

St Mirren will bring a decent crowd down , hopefully we can match them . Could make about £50k out it , that would get us three players in the window till May . Get the tickets printed and out now , Christmas presents etc ...
On sale a week before, only if you buy a Fosters from the Hub.

2 minutes ago, Ayr23 said:

It has 3-0 St Mirren written all over it. I'd be very surprised if we get anything from it. Has potential for a good atmosphere, and if we somehow get a few wins together hopefully our fans (me included) come back.

3-0 first half then St Mirren coast the second half doing not much at all while we barely muster a huff and puff.

17 minutes ago, North British said:

The way we’re playing they’ll outnumber us 2:1.

7 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

This could well be like the Dundee United game. We never know 🤔

You never know it just might be . Most of our team are out of contract in May ,  it would be their interests to clock in as they’ll be needing a contract from somebody next season . However St Mirren are a proper Premiership team and will have too much for us in our current state I fear .  Important think is we made the tie and will lift some cash . Hey St Mirren might even leave us Lee Erwin on loan for the rest of the season ...