The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

The win papers over the cracks but we remain a very limited team. Moffat gives us something different but he needs runners around him to pick up the forward passes like Maxwell did today. He's earnt a start next week. 

We really don't have much tempo to our game and only really started playing when Albion Rovers scored. This simply has to change, its infuriating to watch. 

I hope today gives the players some confidence before the three crucial fixtures coming up. 

As an aside, I see Hamilton were sworded by Auchinleck. Hopefully bodes well for a week on Friday.  🤞

13 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Heard a couple of days ago there's a new Big Tam joining in January...

Tam O'Brian from Arbroath?

Don't say we're actually going to sign someone on a pre-contract, too good to be true...

Edited by rb123!

Thought that was one of the most mundane 1st halfs I've ever witnessed. Played better in the 2nd half and I'd say we deserved the win, just. 

Cant remember it being as cold on the NT for many a long time. Even had a purple toe by the time I got home 😂

Overall a pretty shit day but it's a win and hopefully that will lift confidence levels ahead of next week