The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, Jeff Venom said:

I had to sack the stream off entirely, completely unwatchable. Noticed a few on twitter saying the same. 

A sorry reflection of this team I'd say. Pathetic all round. 

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but they seem to have reset something at half-time and it's working now......

21 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Must be about 6/700 people here. 

I don't think there's as many as that from where I am. Kind of sums up things and where they look to be heading generally. 

The decision makers are seeing exactly the same as the rest of us. Where is everybody should be the first thing they think when they take their seats, how do we grow our customer base? I doubt very much its even discussed. 

Its a sinking ship. 

1 minute ago, BukyOHare said:

I don't think there's as many as that from where I am. Kind of sums up things and where they look to be heading generally. 

The decision makers are seeing exactly the same as the rest of us. Where is everybody should be the first thing they think when they take their seats, how do we grow our customer base? I doubt very much its even discussed. 

Its a sinking ship. 

All outside in awe of the hub

Watching View from the Terrace and there was mention of Motherwell, I think it was, how they've worked and worked at getting the club out into the community and to make the community feel like the club are  there for them. 

For too long Scottish football clubs gave taken their support for granted, the clubs outwith the OF, that identify this and try and arrest the decline in numbers deserve all the success and positivity they get. 

Compare that with what we have to deal with currently and I'd say going back to the Barr days as well. 

No wonder we're at 6/700. At what figure do the club become concerned enough to do something about it?

Lose people and you'll struggle to get them consistently back, that's a fact.