The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I suggested eight players, four of which are in their early twenties - hardly an outrageous amount. 

There is potential there with Reading, Hewitt and McAllister. 

Just for his ability to play several positions to an average standard, Muirhead is a must keep. 

Edited by No_Problemo

The defence individually have cost us about a goal a game. We have no midfield and our attacking options are minimal.

realistically, we need 3 midfielders in.

out of the centre half’s I’d be happy to lose any of them, I’d keep Houston and Reading. McCallister goes from mince to average. 
Midfield, I’d keep Murdoch, Chalmers hasn’t done nearly enough yet to prove he’s good enough. 
Adeloye is a 10 goal a season player, we need someone who is going to score twice that playing with him. 

Afolabi is poor, Maxwell is good but his decision making is what is holding him back. Bradley is much the same. 

realistically, I’d hold on to Fjortoft, Murdoch, Reading, Houston, Moffat for a testimonial, McKenzie, Hewitt, O’Conner, Adeloye, Muirhead and the 2 keepers, at a push Chalmers and Baird as well. 

I’d probably be happy to keep McAdams, Albinson, Reading, McAllister, Maxwell, Aero and O’Connor.

Murdoch, Baird, Adeloye and Fjortoft could probably convince me they’re okay but the rest can leave now.

Still not convinced Duffy will see out the season tbf, that's the last 5 games now going back to Partick where we have been completely non existent garbage for the 1st half, barring the derby where it was the other way about.

Plus it's a matter of time before Dunfermline sack Grant and head up the league bypassing us in the process along with possibly Hamilton, will probably leave us Morton and QOS in the bottom 3 positions. 

And lets be real we ain't gonna clear out in January, we'll sign a dud on a free who nobody else wants and about 2 players on loan, one of them probably being from Burnley. 

Just not confident, i know it's Hopkins garbage but Duffy's tactics and selections especially have been questionable

1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:

Just a 14 point gap now lads.

You would’ve thought with all your extra experience playing at this level that your wee club could’ve given us a bit of run for our money for a while this season.

Instead we’ve pumped you twice without you ever threatening us and now we’re away to win the league whilst you scrap away with Morton and the likes just to try and stay in the division.

Joe Manganiello GIF

You not have a killie thread to go to?

45 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

What's the farmer up to these days? He could do a job in this team either at centre back or midfield. 

If that man didn't have bad knees, he would still be in this team. Probably goes to show how shite our recruitment has been in the last 2 years really.