The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, Sortmeout said:

Don’t cry.

You aren’t funny, your patter is dreadful, you are either 13 or a personality vacuum

take It as constructive criticism, you are a tedious w**k that ruins the forum with your infantile prepubescent level shite

now f**k off to your bed or you’ll sleep in for school

Fjortoft is a fucking clown diving in like that, number 1 rule in football is stay on your feet in the box, not dive in behind... should have never got to that stage though as McCallister or Reading should have taken the red card to take their player out at the halfway line. 

Was heading for a 0-0 if that hadn't happened, although or tactics were questionable to say the least, the 1st half showed they're nothing great just now which their fans said before the game. 

Just our own moronic decision making which cost us so can't complain in that sense, unfortunately though with that turgid football in the second half we'll never encourage some of the 3,000 there tonight to comeback more regularly. 

Edited by rb123!

3 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

You aren’t funny, your patter is dreadful, you are either 13 or a personality vacuum

take It as constructive criticism, you are a tedious w**k that ruins the forum with your infantile prepubescent level shite

Lets Go Reaction GIF by Mason Ramsey

You’ve obviously been paying me quite close attention and thinking about me a lot.

Music to my ears.

Just now, Sortmeout said:

Lets Go Reaction GIF by Mason Ramsey

You’ve obviously been paying me quite close attention and thinking about me a lot.

Music to my ears.

No, you being a tragic virgin screams out of your posts, you really don’t have to read between the lines

i hope you get bullied at playtime 

17 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

We played ok for about an hour, then we sat and tried to defend deep, playing long balls to Adeloye that he was never going to win.

Maxwell and Bradley ran out of steam and changes should have been made sooner.

McCallister had a simple fielding task in the lead up to the goal, run across him or bring him down and stop the break, he did neither causing a 3 on 2 break.

Kilmarnock are dreadful, really bad and we stopped playing and invited pressure for the last half hour that they almost managed to f**k up.

I don't think there was a better team tonight. Had us down for a draw. Tomi wasn't going to score tonight and Moffat was brought on far far too late to do anything 

2 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Killie won at the end of the day though in fairness, a very poor game. I'm certain Kilmarnock will at least atmit that.

We took a neutral tonight and he enjoyed game. 

I enjoyed. First thirty ayr’s route 1 worked but no real threat. We came into game a bit. Second half we looked good when we maintained possession.

Ayr looked like a squad of 11 players, all on pitch. Nothing on bench to try and change…but worse squads in league.. so I should stay up OK

Edited by flood

Just now, diegomarahenry said:

Your lack of self awareness is amazing. 

Genuinely tragic, humourless patter. If you had friends other than your mum and gran, they'd have told you to wrap this pish by now. 

You’ve spent your Tuesday night watching your team getting humped by the big team and, based on your last few posts, you are spending the rest of the night thinking about 13 year old virgins.

Bit strange to be honest.

2 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Your lack of self awareness is amazing. 

Genuinely tragic, humourless patter. 

13 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

No, you being a tragic virgin screams out of your posts, you really don’t have to read between the lines

i hope you get bullied at playtime 

19 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Tragic patter indeed.

4 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

I don't think there was a better team tonight. Had us down for a draw. Tomi wasn't going to score tonight and Moffat was brought on far far too late to do anything 

We were seeing out a draw, any changes could have jeopardised that, as bad as we were going forward, Kilmarnock were worse in defence.

We sat in to deep when perhaps going for the throat may have been the better option. Defending the 18 yard box and playing long balls barely in to the same post code as Adeloye was our only plan for the last 30 minutes and any chances we did have were from mistakes in their defence. We needed a change in midfield but there was no one we could have brought on. 

If McCallister had taken a booking on the half way line or we had played an any way decent cross in to the box, we'd have had at least a draw tonight. 

1 minute ago, Sortmeout said:

the big team

Inverness to win the league. 3rd at best 

2 minutes ago, flood said:

We took a neutral tonight and he enjoyed game. 

I enjoyed. First thirty ayr’s route 1 worked but no real threat. We came into game a bit. Second half we looked good when we maintained possession.

Ayr looked like a squad of 11 players, all on pitch. Nothing on bench to try and change…but worse squads in league.. so I should stay up OK

Here's hoping. wasn't the worst game I've seen at Somerset. I'm sure even Kilmarnock would say it was a stalemate until the penalty decision.

I don't see Ayr getting relegated, also don't see Kilmarnock getting instant promotion. Play offs me thinks.

Half a season left. Wait and see 😊

4 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Tragic patter indeed.

You are a a lonely boy who's only outlet is forcing his brand of "humour" on members of a football forum thinking he is a witty banter merchant. 

Most people grew out of this level of banter midway through secondary school because they realised it was fucking tragic, not funny and meeting girls (or boys, I'm not judging) was more important. 

But here you are. 

6 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

We were seeing out a draw, any changes could have jeopardised that, as bad as we were going forward, Kilmarnock were worse in defence.

We sat in to deep when perhaps going for the throat may have been the better option. Defending the 18 yard box and playing long balls barely in to the same post code as Adeloye was our only plan for the last 30 minutes and any chances we did have were from mistakes in their defence. We needed a change in midfield but there was no one we could have brought on. 

If McCallister had taken a booking on the half way line or we had played an any way decent cross in to the box, we'd have had at least a draw tonight. 

I was in west stand and you got deeper and deeper as game went on.

McAllister and Muirhead were done. Should have made changes if you had others on bench

2 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

You are a a lonely boy who's only outlet is forcing his brand of "humour" on members of a football forum thinking he is a witty banter merchant. 

Most people grew out of this level of banter midway through secondary school because they realised it was fucking tragic, not funny and meeting girls (or boys, I'm not judging) was more important. 

But here you are. 

Ok Shakespeare. I’m pretty sure virgin and play time bullying is as schoolboy that you can get in terms of patter but you carry on.

Just now, flood said:

I was in west stand and you got deeper and deeper as game went on.

McAllister and Muirhead were done. Should have made changes if you had others on bench

Unfortunately we don’t have cover for muirhead and our other right back is injured. 

mcalister, muirhead Bradley and Maxwell were all done about 70 minutes and needed taken off. 

we won’t go down but we need a few faces in January to be more competitive 

2 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Ok Shakespeare. I’m pretty sure virgin and play time bullying is as schoolboy that you can get in terms of patter but you carry on.

You aren't near my level to compete in the patter stakes. I have to start low with you so that I don't waste to much time.