The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Anyway here is to a decent game.

Was clearing out my grans house in the summer and found a load of my graddads old Somerset sesson tickets.  He had a shop in whitletts for years until he passed away mid 80s., although stayed in Killie his full married life. My dad was a killie fan as they lived walking distance to RP.

Funny old game. Changed days I suppose, no chance my dad was letting us support anyone other than Killie!

Edited by Squirrelhumper

9 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Anyway here is to a decent game.

Was clearing out my grans house in the summer and found a load of my graddads old Somerset sesson tickets.  He had a shop in whitletts for years until he passed away mid 80s., although stayed in Killie his full married life. My dad was a killie fan as they lived walking distance to RP.

Funny old game. Changed days I suppose, no chance my dad was letting us support anyone other than Killie!

You could have easily been an ayr fan .lol.

16 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Is this fact or a myth? Cant see any Killie fan being stupid enough to go to a derby and be in with thousands of Ayr fans and manage to stay incognito for the whole game 

It’s definitely fact. When Killie fans were on the site looking for tickets it was taking 2 to 3 hours to get past the cat. Then it was a 6 minute limit to buy tickets. The site was asking for passwords and that 6 minutes was draining away. A lot of Killie fans then just bought the first tickets they could resulting in many buying the home end. I know many personally that did this and there was no way to amend.

7 hours ago, fullmetaljacket said:

Would the Tesco next to the racecourse be OK to park in, or do they have a time limit?

Tesco had a 3 hour time limit. Because the Fair was in the usual parking site I parked in Tescos when Queens last played in Ayr, but it can be a bassard to get out if McD's is busy and cars are coming out from side street at traffic lights. Racecourse sounds a better bet and not quite as far to walk. Wish I'd parked there, not sure if you can turn right coming out though. 

1 hour ago, Roxanne's man said:

IMG_20211026_153725.thumb.jpg.de93a151778959fe0c822e5f60ce7a46.jpg

I honestly don’t know what to comment on first.

But just so you know with the way you’ve written soapdodgers!?? and then you’ve posted the picture of the ugly man holding the soap it looks as if the ugly guy is showing that he actually had soap and is not a soapdodger.

Is that what you were going for?

Does UG know you are using his photo?

I thought we played OK disappointing 2nd half showed we need someone up with tomi as he can't do it on his own at top of pitch but good to see a full capacity crowd tonight shame most of the fans only turn up for big games and hopefully it's another 28 years at least before killie are able to win at Somerset

Can’t argue with the work rate and attitude of the team, but we’re so limited going forward it’s not true.  Moffat and Afolabi are due a run in the team with Bradley out wide.

Really?

You’re doing to drop Adeloye and give Afolabi a chance? The latter has done absolutely nothing to warrant a starting spot in that team.