The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

20 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Is this fact or a myth? Cant see any Killie fan being stupid enough to go to a derby and be in with thousands of Ayr fans and manage to stay incognito for the whole game 

He just likes to w**k himself to sleep at night about crowd size, that’s all. 

29 minutes ago, the west curve said:

Due to the confusion when the tickets went on sale a large number of away fans have ended up with home end tickets. 

They all must live outwith East Ayrshire there are very few tickets been sold with East Ayrshire addresses for the home  end , about 20 have had them changed to away end at end of last week , police have guaranteed any Kilmarnock  fans highlighted to them will be ejected immediately 

Edited by Finlay21

27 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Is this fact or a myth? Cant see any Killie fan being stupid enough to go to a derby and be in with thousands of Ayr fans and manage to stay incognito for the whole game 

A definite myth 

31 minutes ago, the west curve said:

Due to the confusion when the tickets went on sale a large number of away fans have ended up with home end tickets. 

No confusion , only an idiot could not tell the difference  between home and away fans , 2 separate  links which were as clear as anything 

33 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

My brother, mate and myself did it at the cup game where the away end was sold out. It is quite easy unless you are dumb as f**k and actually cheer something Killie do( did).

25 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

I bought a ticket for the away end, just to….

a. Act hard.

b. Act like a p***k.

c. Act like I am a total fuckwit.

d. All of the above.

I can weirdly picture that 😂

40888071.jpg

Edited by Roxanne's man

16 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

I bought a ticket for the away end, just to….

a. Act hard.

b. Act like a p***k.

c. Act like I am a total fuckwit.

d. All of the above.

Or you find yourself not having a ticket, for whatever reason, and are still desperate to see the game. For us the person who was supposed to get us tickets let us down, or so we thought at the time. We found out later it was a pure mistake.

We just stood and watched the game, didn’t cheer and spoke amongst ourselves as if we didn’t have any allegiances. I’ve seen OF do this at Rugby park and no one bothered with them, but I’ve also seen them do the opposite and end up causing trouble and the getting flung out and/or arrested.

There is a lot of interest in the game because it is the first one in a while. So, there may be Killie fans in the away end again. I think it might be more difficult this time if addresses are being recorded, or COVID passes checked - never seen one so don’t know if they have addresses on them?

Only an idiot would go into the away end at a Killie Ayr game and then make it known they were in the wrong end.

6 hours ago, NFL12 said:

My brother, mate and myself did it at the cup game where the away end was sold out. It is quite easy unless you are dumb as f**k and actually cheer something Killie do( did).

Hope you had a lovely time that night. 

9 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I know a few but think they've managed to get away end tickets now. Or at least a couple of them have as I've seen them try to sell home end..

7 hours ago, NFL12 said:

Or you find yourself not having a ticket, for whatever reason, and are still desperate to see the game. For us the person who was supposed to get us tickets let us down, or so we thought at the time. We found out later it was a pure mistake.

We just stood and watched the game, didn’t cheer and spoke amongst ourselves as if we didn’t have any allegiances. I’ve seen OF do this at Rugby park and no one bothered with them, but I’ve also seen them do the opposite and end up causing trouble and the getting flung out and/or arrested.

There is a lot of interest in the game because it is the first one in a while. So, there may be Killie fans in the away end again. I think it might be more difficult this time if addresses are being recorded, or COVID passes checked - never seen one so don’t know if they have addresses on them?

Only an idiot would go into the away end at a Killie Ayr game and then make it known they were in the wrong end.

Exactly. 

I'm in Moldova next month. I'll be home end we only got 280 tickets. 

Ayrshire Derbies are obviously different but not on tv and fans were desperate the other week for tickets and sales were a shambles.

Certainly were plenty from our bus un home end in 98 when we went down as holders as tickets were gold dust. Rather them than me though as I couldnt have stood there quiet ha.

No matter how desperate I would be to go to an Ayr Killie game, I could not plunk myself down in the opposition support to watch a match. No way could I watch it and be neutral. I get on well with a few Killie fans that come into work and we speak a lot about games etc, but just couldn’t sit amongst them watching a derby. 

Edited by callum-ayr

10 minutes ago, fullmetaljacket said:

Would the Tesco next to the racecourse be OK to park in, or do they have a time limit?

Not sure, but if you keep coming along after Tesco, you might be able to turn into the racecourse and drive up and park in that area of car park as it’s usually open. There’s a road block to stop cars driving in that way to McDonalds, but should be ok to park in the car park before. 

8 hours ago, NFL12 said:

If they were so desperate to go, then surely they would have bothered to get tickets in the several days they were on sale before selling out. 

Instances of people being let down, and not realising will be very rare for this game given someone would have noticed in the several days before it sold out. 

1 hour ago, No_Problemo said:

If they were so desperate to go, then surely they would have bothered to get tickets in the several days they were on sale before selling out. 

Instances of people being let down, and not realising will be very rare for this game given someone would have noticed in the several days before it sold out. 

I'd agree with this game.

Games in 98 & 99 sold out in an instant though.