The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

54 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

It was in the paper yesterday as well. Yes its shocking but why arent the media reporting about Gibson being an arsehole to stewards, or simulating having a w**k and telling a poster on here he hope's his bird beats him up? The media is portraying him as Mother Theresa when he dishes out as good as he gets 

Don't worry, they're flogging a dead horse here.

Does anyone seriously believe that your average Sun reader is going to give a toss ???

More likely that we'll gain some additional supporters 🤣

8 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

^^^^^ The type of "Whataboutery" usually associated with the Glasgow Ugly Twins to deflect from the major issue. 

Live by the sword, Die by the sword.......

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

The shouts are obviously disgusting and have absolutely nothing to do with what happened after the game.

However Wullie still made an arse of himself at full time and his actions also deserve to be roundly criticised.

Lifetime bans for all concerned including Wullie Gibson. Job done.

Lifetime bans for all concerned including Wullie Gibson. Job done.

I know you’re joking but I feel angrier at our fans who have said those things rather than at Gibson.

He’s always been an utter fanny but he’s 37 now and needs to set a better example. The lads he gestured at had nothing to do with the abuse he was receiving and he will have known that. Absolutely no issue with players giving a bit back to fans but that was a bit over the line.

54 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

As supporters I also appreciate we have our own place to call out and challenge if we don't think something is acceptable. 

Totally nailed it.

This is exactly where it has to start....it's not easy - believe me !!

52 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

The shouts are obviously disgusting and have absolutely nothing to do with what happened after the game.

However Wullie still made an arse of himself at full time and his actions also deserve to be roundly criticised.

Is there actual proof of what that twat did, because you'd think the powers that be should be taking action against him as it seems things could have turned really ugly. 

He's a seasoned experienced professional and should have known better.

The bad boys said bad words about me. A big massive grow up to everyone and move on. Nobody’s getting banned. Also Gibson saying he has to explain to his autistic son/daughter (can’t remember what it said) why fans were singing a hope he dies. Unless they were in the Somerset road end I doubt they would of even heard it. Total bed wetting stuff here.

20 minutes ago, Death in Vegas said:

The bad boys said bad words about me. A big massive grow up to everyone and move on. Nobody’s getting banned. Also Gibson saying he has to explain to his autistic son/daughter (can’t remember what it said) why fans were singing a hope he dies. Unless they were in the Somerset road end I doubt they would of even heard it. Total bed wetting stuff here.

Would recommend this mindset for yourself before you consider spouting pish on here about bursting opposition fans noses after games.

33 minutes ago, Death in Vegas said:

You're, perhaps deliberately, missing the point. He shouldn't have to explain to anyone why they wished he died in his sleep, that type of thing just shouldn't be shouted. If he did want to explain to his son why he was targeted, what would he say? " They wish I would die in my sleep because I used to play for Kilmarnock and I can be a bit of a dick at times".  I'm sure that would really make the shouts seem acceptable for the lad to hear. 

12 minutes ago, AuAl said:

Would recommend this mindset for yourself before you consider spouting pish on here about bursting opposition fans noses after games.

He/she  probably doesn't get the irony of his/her post.

2 hours ago, Jeff Venom said:

Was it the Sun both times? I wasn't surprised to see that shit rag jumping on it.
I wouldn't be surprised if that piece gives the green light to fans of other teams to give him it extra tight now as well. I hope he gets the help he clearly needs, because a mother thersa piece in the Sun is not the one.

Think it was the Daily Record yesterday, saw it when in was in the shop but didnt read beyond the headline 

2 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

^^^^^ The type of "Whataboutery" usually associated with the Glasgow Ugly Twins to deflect from the major issue. 

I've already said the chants were disgusting and have no place on football. That doesnt excuse Gibson being a kunt to stewards BEFORE the game even started (and afterwards as well), nor does it give him free reign to be a dick to supporters who weren't even involved in the death chant. 

What's the deal with moff this season? Has he started any of our games?

The team is screaming out for a playmaker of some description and moffat certainly is that. I know the legs have pretty much gone but surely we've got enough piano-carriers to find a space for him?

He can't be any less effective than afolabi.

The team is screaming out for a playmaker of some description and moffat certainly is that. I know the legs have pretty much gone but surely we've got enough piano-carriers to find a space for him?

He started against Partick but was off the pace. I actually think Steven Bradley might be a better option in terms of playing alongside Adeloye. I really want Moffat involved but he needs to get up to sharpness first.

Moffat has always had a pretty decent record of scoring up at Arbroath. Would be great to see him involved in some capacity this weekend but agree with others that I don't think he fits in with any "Best 11" we can currently field.

25 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

He was terrible against Thistle (as was everyone) but he looked totally off the pace and his touch was also strangely very poor. 

Who knows, there's maybe a place for him as a link player in second half home games but certainly wouldn't have him in ahead of Bradley or a fit O'Connor.