The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

I waited 3 hours to finally purchase and I know a few who have bought for the home end seating by mistake. Not the best way of buying a ticket, why do clubs ( and I include my own) make it so hard to take cash off a customer.

I've seen this on twitter....

41 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

I waited 3 hours to finally purchase and I know a few who have bought for the home end seating by mistake. Not the best way of buying a ticket, why do clubs ( and I include my own) make it so hard to take cash off a customer.

If you know of any fans who have bought for home end , contact Ayr tomorrow between 10-4 on 01292-263435 ext 5 and we will get them corrected , 

43 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

The only way they can buy by mistake is by going into incorrect link , there is 1 which says away fans and 1 saying home  fans , that is not a system issue that is a human error , but can be corrected if they contact Ayr United ASAP as as soon as allocation is sold we cannot move fans , online currently I can still see just over 1000 tickets available for the Railway end ( as of 20.05 Thursday)

1 minute ago, Finlay21 said:

The only way they can buy by mistake is by going into incorrect link , there is 1 which says away fans and 1 saying home  fans , that is not a system issue that is a human error , but can be corrected if they contact Ayr United ASAP as as soon as allocation is sold we cannot move fans , online currently I can still see just over 1000 tickets available for the Railway end ( as of 20.05 Thursday)

How many have we sold?

3 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Genuine mistake and I think he has spoken to someone who has given him the same advice as you. The seating allocation for the away fans isn’t massive and I can see more of our fans buying if it’s that easy. 3000 is enough for us on a Tuesday but standing isn’t for everyone so if they can get a seat easily enough they will do it.

14 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

How many does the away end in the main stand hold?

1 hour ago, Finlay21 said:

If you know of any fans who have bought for home end , contact Ayr tomorrow between 10-4 on 01292-263435 ext 5 and we will get them corrected , 

My son bought home one by mistake. Phoned up your ticket office and got sorted in a minute. 

At least the human part of the system works..

4 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

The ticket system is really strange! The numbers go up and then down in the queue. 

Think it's just glitched out tbh with the amount of traffic, doubt 3,000 people are still actually sitting online trying to get a ticket 

5 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Think it's just glitched out tbh with the amount of traffic, doubt 3,000 people are still actually sitting online trying to get a ticket 

I just tried was position 2978 , signed out , signed back in and got a ticket right away 

Just now, ryanayr1987 said:

Is the system fucked? The queue doesn’t make sense

Not sure what’s up company can’t find the issue yet  , as I have just posted I was 2978 signed out , signed back in and got a ticket right away