The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

17 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Can tickets definitely be bought from shop?  If so when is it open tomorrow?  I'm not at home so have poor phone signal, waited in a queue there for a couple of hours online but got punted out so I've gave up, could probably get someone to go and pick me one up tomorrow though at the ground.  @Finlay21 probably best placed to advise as always haha. 

Call shop tomorrow between 10-4 and we will sort ticket for you , pay over phone and we will reserve them for you and you can pick up during shop opening hours from tomorrow until kick off on the 26th , or you can arrange a friend or family to pick up , this option is for home fans only 

Edited by Finlay21

24 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Our ticket website that couldn’t handle a few hundred of us trying to buy league cup tickets is struggling?

Oaft, how could that possibly have been predicted. 

ETA, some of the fair weather home fans will wait in a queue for a while and think f**k this and not bother - it needs sorted. Our ticket provider is utter shite. 

We have other options that only online ticket clubs don’t provide 

pop into shop and purchase direct

Call club and pay over phone and collect right up to kick off , 

Just now, Finlay21 said:

We have other options that only online ticket clubs don’t provide 

pop into shop and purchase direct

Call club and pay over phone and collect right up to kick off , 

I know - doesn’t mean the ticket provider isn’t shite though! 

12 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Call shop tomorrow between 10-4 and we will sort ticket for you , pay over phone and we will reserve them for you and you can pick up during shop opening hours from tomorrow until kick off on the 26th , or you can arrange a friend or family to pick up , this option is for home fans only 

Perfect - will phone tomorrow.  Cheers

If home fans are having any issues on getting tickets for any home game  , help is available at club by phoning 01292-263435 ext 5 ( during shop opening hours) ,or dropping an email to club,   if you contact us we will do all we can to rectify, and usually get a satisfactory outcome quickly ,

This is a fucking shambles.

Spent most of the day at work with the queue in the background of my PC which started at 1,600 for it to then crash

And i've now got home and it says 3,168 in the queue.

@Finlay21 do you know if i'm even likely to get a ticket if there is legitimately over 3,000 people infront of me in a queue....

*Edit - just seen above you can get them at the shop, is there a lot left or does anyone know if capacity is 10,000 or 8,000 or less??

Edited by rb123!

13 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Spent most of the day at work with the queue in the background of my PC which started at 1,600 for it to then crash

@Finlay21 do you know if i'm even likely to get a ticket if there is legitimately over 3,000 people infront of me in a queue....

*Edit - just seen above you can get them at the shop, is there a lot left or does anyone know if capacity is 10,000 or 8,000 or less??

Don’t worry, you guys will have plenty spare.

1 minute ago, Killiefan said:

Don’t worry, you guys will have plenty spare.

I don't even know if home and away fans are all in the same queue or if there's different ones.

Doing tickets online the way we're doing it makes it very risky for away fans buying home tickets if you sell out IMO

16 minutes ago, rb123! said:

I'd be very surprised if we managed to sell 5,000+ home tickets for a Midweek fixture whether it be against Killie or anyone else.

19 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Capacity is 8500

11 minutes ago, rb123! said:

I don't even know if home and away fans are all in the same queue or if there's different ones.

Doing tickets online the way we're doing it makes it very risky for away fans buying home tickets if you sell out IMO

I waited 3 hours to finally purchase and I know a few who have bought for the home end seating by mistake. Not the best way of buying a ticket, why do clubs ( and I include my own) make it so hard to take cash off a customer.