The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

14 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

The club also need to be making it clear that this is just a test event and you’ll get in regardless of your vaccination status. 

They have clearly stated Saturday is a test event and entry will not be denied on the ticket release statement 

Kilmarnock game is not a test as law kicks in on 18th and they then have to follow the government guidelines which means no passport  no entry I believe ( don’t know what the exemptions are)

Edited by Finlay21

3 hours ago, Trogdor said:

I'm assuming it's spot checks. Otherwise the queues will be massive if we have to check every punter.

I couldn't be arsed with the app it was wanting my id and I had to photograph it there and then. So I downloaded the pdf of my vacinnation status that details my 2 jabs and has two qr codes. I assume that is sufficient?

I'm the same re the pdf file. I tried the app but my phone refused to play ball at the facial recognition stage for some reason. Perhaps I wasn't showing my best side...

22 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

I'm the same re the pdf file. I tried the app but my phone refused to play ball at the facial recognition stage for some reason. Perhaps I wasn't showing my best side...

I did mine last week and It took me 2 or 3 shots at this stage also, then it eventually went through.

2 hours ago, WATTOO said:

Any potential News on these "free agents" that we were looking at ??

Midfielder, Striker ???

We’ll still be waiting for a midfielder next summer IMO. 

If there was anyone half decent they would surely have been signed by now, it’s been a decent period of time since that match. 

7 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

Is online the only option for home fans. Someone I know said he ordered them over the phone at the shop.

There are paper tickets available from the shop for those that don’t do online. For instance this Saturday tickets will be available up till kick off for QOS match. You can pay cash at the club shop. 

Our ticket website that couldn’t handle a few hundred of us trying to buy league cup tickets is struggling?

Oaft, how could that possibly have been predicted. 

ETA, some of the fair weather home fans will wait in a queue for a while and think f**k this and not bother - it needs sorted. Our ticket provider is utter shite. 

Edited by No_Problemo

Can tickets definitely be bought from shop?  If so when is it open tomorrow?  I'm not at home so have poor phone signal, waited in a queue there for a couple of hours online but got punted out so I've gave up, could probably get someone to go and pick me one up tomorrow though at the ground.  @Finlay21 probably best placed to advise as always haha.