The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Unless the fan was trying to use a twee, insult from the 1930s to claim Morton were a “shower of monkeys” like saying they were a bunch of cart horses or donkeys….which would be a fucking stretch. I can’t see this any other way than racially motivated.  Unless the person was in their 90s, I can’t see how they couldn’t have known what they were saying would be interpreted. 

Some words and phrases are off the table now and this hasn’t been ok for many years. Songs about HIV and players being “rent boys” anything involving racial terms, regardless of colloquialisms and anything sexist can’t be tolerated any more. 

1 hour ago, No_Problemo said:

The comments on the SRE around this are an utter embarrassment, and truly sum up how thick football fans are in general. 

It’s amazing how many people who were in the Somerset Road End or the north terrace have such good hearing they can confidently state that nothing untoward was said in the main stand.

18 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

There are more toilets at the back of the portacabin on the north terrace if anyone wasn't aware. Also, the lock on the middle toilet doesn't work so you can get right on that Robbo, needs shaved down a bit.

cheers GIF

I cannot confirm or deny if someone walked in on me yesterday 🙄

35 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I cannot confirm or deny if someone walked in on me yesterday 

maybe shouldn’t be playing with yourself in public?!

as for the racism, I think the guy should be banned if that’s what has been said. I noticed the reporter had mentioned to a steward. Why was nothing done at the time? That’s more worrying than anything for me!!

1 hour ago, UpInTheAyr said:

There are more toilets at the back of the portacabin on the north terrace if anyone wasn't aware. Also, the lock on the middle toilet doesn't work so you can get right on that Robbo, needs shaved down a bit.

cheers GIF

Aye, I haven't frequented fhe new amenities yet but I did think 3 toilets was a bit on the low side.

9 hours ago, UpInTheAyr said:

cheers GIF

Do any of them lock?  I've no been in one that does yet. 

1 hour ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

The toilet flushes, the sink's work and the door shuts. Basically everything you expect from a portacabin. 

Aye not complaining at all, spied a heater in each of them as well

11 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I saw someone try all the doors at the front of the toilets on Saturday and then disappear round the back. I just assumed the clatty b*****d was just peeing behind them, 

I was in one the cubicles and someone tried to boot the door in.

20 hours ago, RedEd said:

The club has issued a statement appealing for information regarding the alleged incident.

https://ayrunitedfc.co.uk/alleged-racial-incident

Seems weird not to have somewhere in the statement that racism has no place in football.

Also "racial incident" sounds like something from the 70's

1 hour ago, Jazzar said:

Says an idiot from the 'hello, hello' brigade. Do yourself a favour and piss off - you're not called the Ayrshire Hvns for nothing, sonny.

There are no half and half Killie/Rangers scarves in circulation. That was the Ayrshire **** from Ayr and the Glasgow ones that had those made. 

22 minutes ago, the west curve said:

There are no half and half Killie/Rangers scarves in circulation. That was the Ayrshire **** from Ayr and the Glasgow ones that had those made. 

You are Scotland's shame. Let's not forget how your club abstained.

Now off you f**k and find a bar of soap while you're at it!

16 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

You are Scotland's shame. Let's not forget how your club abstained.

Now off you f**k and find a bar of soap while you're at it!

One for Colin, never will. As for the soap, I’ll refer you back to the discussion on here regarding toilet facilities and hot water. Oh the irony.