The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

57 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I see we're advertising for a kit manager, dont know if Steely is leaving or just needing extra help. Maybe a job for someone on here! 

Have you guys figured out what role the Timmins character fills at your club?

2 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I see we're advertising for a kit manager, dont know if Steely is leaving or just needing extra help. Maybe a job for someone on here! 

Leaving for health reasons after 23 years with the club , don’t underestimate the role it really is a tough gig , suggest you don’t apply if you are not fit and active 

Edited by Finlay21

49 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Leaving for health reasons after 23 years with the club , don’t underestimate the role it really is a tough gig , suggest you don’t apply if you are not fit and active 

Best of luck to him. I don't know what the going rate would be for a kit manager but interesting to see who applies.

48 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

Best of luck to him. I don't know what the going rate would be for a kit manager but interesting to see who applies.

Talking to the kit manager at Hamilton on Saturday and they are around the same money as Ayr , I think it must be in the region of approx £250/£300 per week ( 30 hours)  , with all the benefits of getting to every home and away game along with being fully kitted out , good job for a fan , being  early retired I might go for it myself 

Edited by Finlay21

2 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’ve had the pleasure of speaking to Graham before and he’s a great wee guy and a proper character. Hope he gets himself better and isn’t away from Somerset for long.

I think he will be involved somewhere within the club , his health will not keep him away , just that the job  is more demanding now , 

2 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’ve had the pleasure of speaking to Graham before and he’s a great wee guy and a proper character. Hope he gets himself better and isn’t away from Somerset for long.

Aye Steeley is a top guy. I remember I left my jacket up at Peterhead after the 1st leg of the playoff semi final a few years back and he got in touch with the Kitman up there who brought it down on their bus for the 2nd leg. 

2 hours ago, 1nickydevlin said:

He does throw himself into anything. So not surprising he's injured .

We started the season with four recognised right backs. Houston, McAllister and Hewitt who are all injured and Miller who is out on loan. I know Marcus sometimes played there for Morton but I would not like to see him up against a fast winger.