The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

6 hours ago, Superhursy7 said:
6 hours ago, philpy said:
de1651aecd1eb654841771d863256915_400x400.jpeg.ce99a9d3d60eb9adaad6032f24dc6d09.jpeg

A man who devides fans down the middle, loved him back in the day but as the years have went on realised he should have done so much more with the resources available plus I don't think he was that nice a guy, but he gave us those brilliant victory's against killie.

Ah ! the pinnacle of your clubs achievements.

2 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Rangers TV aren't covering it but will post highlights "in the coming days" 

It doesn't look like AUMediia are covering it either. Only the club account have tweeted the lineup 

I don't think the AUMedia account has been used since the end of the 19/20 season.

Disappointed hearing all these stories about Gordon D. He was manager when I became a fan and I had some great times supporting the team and thought he was a great manager. Sadly now with hindsight I see we squandered a big chance with Barr's money, and GD being a kunt to fans 
He certainly lifted the club out when we dropped like a stone after the board binned Burley, leading to Stainrod, leading to near oblivion. The second division title year was great, and then the 2nd season back up is still some of the best football I've seen by an Ayr side. As a teenager it was hard to not be excited that we were doing the same as Killie had done a few years prior and capitalise on a good bounce and a bit of money flying around. And with a manager who cared deeply.

3 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Surprised we've not scored yet, should be pumping a team of kids about 6-0

If the match stats are correct, we haven’t actually had a shot yet. 

Given we are playing two strikers that don’t really score or finish well, I doubt we will be scoring many!