The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Still far from the finished article but night and day to Hopkin’s Hoofball. As others have said, thought we gave Dunfermline too much space at times and a better side might have punished us but what a pleasant change to see us passing the ball and actually carrying a threat going forward.

Adeloye did well, O’Connor was hit and miss but well worth persevering with, Salkeld’s movement was good but he holds on to the ball too long far too often,  I was just thinking I wasn’t too impressed with the Hibs boy when he did exceptionally well to set up the third.

Just nice to have even a sliver of optimism for a change!

35 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Salkeld

Play Bradley on the right and Moffat in behind Adeloye.

Salked brings massive energy to the team if limited ability, moff is very much at the end of his career but certainly the best of the other 3 out and out forwards Afalobi has a questionable attitude and McKenzie is a million miles from this standard of football, I certainly see your point of view but I think salked gives us something. Re others saying O Conner was hit and miss he's a wide flair player in the Scottish 2nd tier if there was no MISS he'd be elsewhere, the boy hugely improved us today and had a brilliant attitude. 

To be fair, I criticized the starting line up but both Salkeld and Albinson were excellent today (albeit, Albinson needs to stop time wasting and getting stupid yellow cards). 

Completely night and day with Tuesday night and I'm looking forward to going up to Hamilton for my first away game in nearly 2 years.