The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

First time back at somerset since the start of the pandemic and i knew it would be shite but was pretty surprised at just how grim it really was. Team selection, tactics and subs all baffling. I was absolutely raging and have no intention of going back on saturday if that clown is still in the dugout. If Hopkin is still in a job come saturday then smith can gtf as well.  

Ok, after tonight you can stick me down in the Hopkin get tae fcuk camp.

Utter shambles.

8 defenders and 2 strikers !!

Why did we sign O'Connor ??

Afolabi ???

HA HA HA HA HA

8 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Why did we sign O'Connor ??

He was warming up when Salkeld was used as the last subsitute so he trudged back to the dugout shaking his head and then kicked a bottle or something at the dugout, says a lot and i don't blame the guy....

Made his debut off the bench in the derby and looked a handful for to then not kick a ball again

48 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

If he's no sacked by Saturday I'll be cancelling my AU500 standing order. I backed the club when it showed ambition and joined the fund when we re-signed Shankland after our title winning season. 

Nothing like pulling back on your support during your club’s time of need.

36 minutes ago, Lochwood said:

I know the manager picks the team but that was horrendous from 2 to 11 I’ve never seen so many players play so poorly in one game and that’s not the managers fault it’s the players who should be ashamed of that performance ultimately he will pay the price, and I know  before you tell me he signed them, that team played Dundee United off the park so what’s gone wrong god knows, I’ll be amazed if he’s still here if we don’t beat Dunfermline on Saturday.

What are you talking about?

it might help if the players weren’t being completely mismanaged and half of them weren’t out of position. 

I genuinely think he may be a worse manager than Roberts.

Everything was bad, but the subs were disgraceful - raging for Moffat and O’Connor. 

Fjortoft and Baird were terrible tonight. Noticed McAllister at one point in the first half arguing with fjortoft, he seemed to be saying that the long ball into the corner wasn't working. Not too sure what was said but the next thing that happened was fjortoft getting the ball and launching it in the air to absolutely no one..