The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

31 minutes ago, Kitty_Boy said:

Loan players aren't free - you still need to be able to afford the agreed percentage of their wages within your overall wage budget.  

It didn't have any direct relevance to your post - more a general comment on squad building. 

I had of course assumed they were free, until your enlightening post!

Edited by No_Problemo

Guest Flash
28 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Not strictly an ayr question but are the BBC not showing as many championship games this season? I know they were a ball ache for fans but I did enjoy there being a fri night game the majority of weeks 

I think they are still showing 20 this season. Maybe won’t seem like as many because there were only 27 games last season, so not as many Friday nights without a game after the season started.

13 minutes ago, Flash said:

I think they are still showing 20 this season. Maybe won’t seem like as many because there were only 27 games last season, so not as many Friday nights without a game after the season started.

Could be. They are showing the Fife derby then I see none listed after that. Glad to hear there will be 20 shown though 

7 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Is the catering accepting contactless payment tomorrow? Like most, I don't have any cash on me these days.

Don't think we're that big time yet.

CTpU.gif

7 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I also don't normally partake in the catering at home games. What should I get, any recommendations?

Anything that require you to open it. Why take the chance.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e6/90/9d/e6909d2de5160525a269c8bfe5ef1900.png

Is the catering accepting contactless payment tomorrow? Like most, I don't have any cash on me these days.
I also don't normally partake in the catering at home games. What should I get, any recommendations?
I think it's only 'most young folk' that don't carry cash.

12 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Are you saying I can’t post on Pie and Bovril.

Or did you mean the Ayr thread?

Or are you too thick to know the difference?

My point proven..... As you continue to be an attension seeking knob..... 

Ohhhhhhh look at me I am a Kilmarnock fan posting on an Ayr United thread...... Go me..... Such a rebel I am......

Ure not annoying anyone on here your just making a complete twat of yourself with every post you reply with.... 

Go on the Killie CHAMPIONSHIP thread and try make some friends or something there... Am sure you will have lots in common... 

Thanks for all ure fantastic inputs... 

No one cares what u think here... 

Bye bye TROLL

23 minutes ago, OnlyAyrfaninTarbolton said:

My point proven..... As you continue to be an attension seeking knob..... 

Ohhhhhhh look at me I am a Kilmarnock fan posting on an Ayr United thread...... Go me..... Such a rebel I am......

Ure not annoying anyone on here your just making a complete twat of yourself with every post you reply with.... 

Go on the Killie CHAMPIONSHIP thread and try make some friends or something there... Am sure you will have lots in common... 

Thanks for all ure fantastic inputs... 

No one cares what u think here... 

Bye bye TROLL

Someone who’s not annoyed seems annoyed.

9 hours ago, pandarilla said:
10 hours ago, Trogdor said:

I think it's only 'most young folk' that don't carry cash.

I'm 39 and was genuinely amused to look in my wallet's cash section (where I keep my backup mask) and find £35 in it. I literally can't remember the last time I used cash for anything.

Just now, Thumper said:

I'm 39 and was genuinely amused to look in my wallet's cash section (where I keep my backup mask) and find £35 in it. I literally can't remember the last time I used cash for anything.

It's nice when that happens, like finding money in a jacket you haven't worn in a while.

I just checked my wallet and there were only some cobwebs. No bats though! 🙈

I'll grab some cash before I arrive just to be sure. Wouldn't want to go hungry. 

1 minute ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Anyone know if programmes will be issued today .my 2yr olds first game today .I'm quite excited and I'm pretty sure he is aswell .

No programmes.

Duncan Carmichael has done a bootleg version you can get (electronically) for free.

6 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Anyone know if programmes will be issued today .my 2yr olds first game today .I'm quite excited and I'm pretty sure he is aswell .

That's fantastic.

I brought my eldest to his first game about 2 years ago when he was 2 and a half. I ended up spending most of the game chasing after him as he wouldn't sit still.

I'm going to bring him again this season once he turns 5. I'm hoping he's more patient and interested in what's going on, on the pitch. 🤞

6 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

That's fantastic.

I brought my eldest to his first game about 2 years ago when he was 2 and a half. I ended up spending most of the game chasing after him as he wouldn't sit still.

I'm going to bring him again this season once he turns 5. I'm hoping he's more patient and interested in what's going on, on the pitch. 🤞

Yeah .you'll no doubt see me chasing him around .think he's quite happy about meeting the panda .and too see ayr score a goal .as hes been shouting goal all morning. 

I definitely watched Mexico '86 but I remember nothing of it. (For that matter I remember absolutely nothing else about being 4 except for my birthday.) I think I was in primary school before I could actually recall a game of football.

Yeah .you'll no doubt see me chasing him around .think he's quite happy about meeting the panda .and too see ayr score a goal .as hes been shouting goal all morning. 

A goal you say? Hope he handles disappointment well![emoji23]