The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

8 hours ago, WATTOO said:

Help !!!

Does anyone know if by logging in to the site that it will automatically add my Dundee Utd ticket on to my season ticket ?

It's saying "delivery  e-ticket"

Is that correct ?

If you went through your total ticket account it automatically goes into your season ticket 

3 hours ago, Hursty said:

Question for Season Ticket Holders - are the seasons this season for Specifically North Terrace or Somerset Road End or is it either / or?    Looking at ticket for Saturday but being put off North Terrace by the weather forecast but I know that's where my old man usually stands and that he has a season so don't want to book nbother couple for me and a pal for a part of the ground dad couldn't get to.  

Season Terracing  ticket gets you SRE or North enclosure 

1 hour ago, Finlay21 said:

If you went through your total ticket account it automatically goes into your season ticket 

No, I went through the website and logged in but think it's just given me a ticket with a QR code rather than on to my ST.

I read the ST email after I'd done it as at that point I didn't know how to get to the "total tickets" site as only ever used the ticketing portal on the club website. It doesn't matter though, as long as I get in I'm not bothered either way.

11 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
13 minutes ago, rb123! said:
Anyone seen Zanatta's goal from Saturday by the way fucking hell

Aye, he did something similar for us in one of his first games he will soon resort to type

Yes he scored for us at Albion Rovers on his debut and never scored again. It was Bruce Anderson's debut that night too and he scored twice but never scored again. 

5 hours ago, Caledonian said:

Yes he scored for us at Albion Rovers on his debut and never scored again. It was Bruce Anderson's debut that night too and he scored twice but never scored again. 

I remember after that game thinking Anderson was going to be a brilliant find.  Something definitely seemed to go wrong with him a few days later when he got taken away with Scotland U21's with a couple of hours notice on the day we played Hamilton, then they didn't even bring him off the bench v San Marino I think it was. 

2 hours ago, Hawk89 said:

Looks like Miko is away to the Accies so we can chalk him off as a target, unless there is an unknown Finnish player signing there. 

Yeah he's off to Accies . We have another midfielder training with us . No clue who he is but I noticed Charlie Trafford is still unsigned .

31 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Two days until the second league game, and we still haven’t rectified a position that has been a problem since about January last year 👀

Been a problem since Ross Docherty signed a pre-contract with Partick.

30 minutes ago, HMIP said:

Been a problem since Ross Docherty signed a pre-contract with Partick.

Definitely partly that, but I would say Mark Kerr was a more important part of that midfield! An on form Murdoch could play the Docherty role, no one can play Kerr’s.