The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Do they train at Somerset though? Unless they all meet at Somerset and get transport. 

They’ll likely meet at Somerset, get a lift to training and then head back to the ground for their lunch.

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

They’ll likely meet at Somerset, get a lift to training and then head back to the ground for their lunch.

That's exactly what happens. They were all arriving back as I left the club shop on Thursday.

3 hours ago, Cmac1869 said:

Surprised you got through our new shop door with the size of your baws.

Or were they in Roxannes handbag. 

I threw them over my shoulder 👍. A bit like a certain goalie received a ball over his shoulder. 

WeeBountifulGermanspaniel-max-1mb.gif

17 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

What games are everyone taking in this afternoon? Johnstone Burgh v Maybole for me. 

Feels crap we need to wait till Monday to play.

East Kilbride V Ardrossan Winton Rovers 

4 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Zanatta already done more for Raith than he managed in his entire contract with us.........

Was inevitable to be honest. He showed so little in an Ayr shirt he wouldn't have to do much to surpass that. 

Sounds like a bit of a screamer? Especially with the Raith goalie having the assist and Zanatta scoring from outside the box.

8 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Was inevitable to be honest. He showed so little in an Ayr shirt he wouldn't have to do much to surpass that. 

Sounds like a bit of a screamer? Especially with the Raith goalie having the assist and Zanatta scoring from outside the box.

Actually beginning to worry a little that we only beat Hamilton 1-0.   

11 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Lol 4 - 4

I’ll take our 1-0 thank you 🤣

Yup I'm changing my tune.  Our defence clearly brilliant haha.    All wee need is a 2-0 win on Monday now and the KB's are rock bottom 

Edit and we will of course be top 😎

Edited by Hursty

1 minute ago, Hursty said:

Yup I'm changing my tune.  Our defence clearly brilliant haha.    All wee need is a 2-0 win on Monday now and the KB's are rock bottom 

Now that would be delicious.

<<<< Insert Ainsley Harriott gif here >>>>