The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

11 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

Slightly bigger than last years away top , about same sizing as last years home top 

I've got to say that I wasn't the biggest fan of the new home top when seeing the photos, however it's much much better in real life and is actually a very nice top. "The Honest Men" embroidered into the back collar is also a classy touch.

As for sizing, I'd say a "large" is almost identical sizing to my Footjoy shirts if that helps anyone.

Hi all, hope you're getting excited about the big game on Monday night!

Ahead of the game we spoke to Ayr fan Drew Lambert to get his derby memories ahead of Monday's big clash. You can listen HERE or search for "The Scottish Football Citizen" on your favourite streaming platform. We hope you enjoy!

Can of Red Bull for the journey - £1.49

Sausage roll from Greggs - £1.00

Football shirt printed - £15

Waltzing into Rugby Park, laughing at customers and getting the staff to begrudgingly print your Ayr Shirt, whilst giving the two fingered salute to Chris Burke and probably receiving a lifetime ban from Rugby Park- Priceless. 

There are some pleasures money can't buy. 

Testicles. I've got um! 👍

IMG-20210730-WA0045.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Waltzing into Rugby Park, laughing at customers and getting the staff to begrudgingly print your Ayr Shirt, whilst giving the two fingered salute to Chris Burke and probably receiving a lifetime ban from Rugby Park- Priceless. 

Testicles. I've got um! 👍

IMG-20210730-WA0045.jpeg

Would have been better if you got 

FTK 

That would have pleased them .

Just now, 1nickydevlin said:

Would have been better if you got 

FTK 

That would have pleased them .

😂 Yes, that was on my mind. Though it was an older woman that served me and well..... I've got manners 😂

It was the disgruntled queue behind me 😂 poor wee woman. 

4 hours ago, Roxanne's man said:

Bit of Nostalgia here, anyone else remember playing 'Destruction Derby' on the PlayStation during the 90s?

Consider this heap destroyed. 

IMG_20210730_104709.jpg

Bowie's got (or did have) at least one big truck painted up. Imagine the scene as it passed my front door.

Although rich owners painting their vehicles in football colours doesn't always end well

394204743_phonejuly2008029.jpg.884e32651d73aa34cbb38b0c83f2b394.jpg

9 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

Bowie's got (or did have) at least one big truck painted up. Imagine the scene as it passed my front door.

Used to see it when I was based down in Yorkshire was always hanging about Normanton Industrial Estate, might have been a different one as he's probably painted a few. 

19 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

Used to see it when I was based down in Yorkshire was always hanging about Normanton Industrial Estate, might have been a different one as he's probably painted a few. 

Bowie certainly knows where to put his money, doesn't he. I'd rather invest in a shite looking motor than Kilmarnock football club though 😁

Testicles. I've got um! [emoji106]
IMG-20210730-WA0045.thumb.jpeg.fce977282640a1a2d8411a8a704c2a01.jpeg

At the end of the day that's £15 in Killie's till. Cheers.

Update on home strips 

Large , XL and  3 XL now sold out , approx 2 weeks for next delivery, well out sold expectations ,

anyone who ordered online for shop collection  prior to 4pm today your order is ready for collection 

for anyone who ordered online for postage before 10am today , your orders are in the post 

Edited by Finlay21