The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

8 hours ago, Roxanne's man said:

Literally just stood at the gates of Somerset Park, talking to a Killie fan, who thinks they are definitely 100% winning this league no bother. 

I laughed. 

It took Dundee United four seasons to get out of the Championship. Hibs took three seasons and even Rangers took two seasons. All of these clubs are vastly better supported than Kilmarnock. I am glad that their mindset is arrogant. They are in for a very rude awakening. 

4 minutes ago, Caledonian said:

It took Dundee United four seasons to get out of the Championship. Hibs took three seasons and even Rangers took two seasons. All of these clubs are vastly better supported than Kilmarnock. I am glad that their mindset is arrogant. They are in for a very rude awakening. 

How long have calley, Dunfermline and partick been no higher than this level?  Probably easily the most competitive league in Scotland 

36 minutes ago, Caledonian said:

Kilmarnock seem to forget about their history. When on a few dark nights, three wise men of Ayr took unforgettable gifts to Kilmarnock. 

Wise man Lyons, gave them a goal disadvantage. 

Wise man Walker, gave them further disadvantage and a penalty that would go down in history. 

Wise man Geggan, gave them their most recent Derby defeat and celebrated in front of them, much to their shock. 

They were the three wise Andys. 

IMG_20210729_215817.jpg

Edited by Roxanne's man

Kilmarnock seem to forget about their history. When on a few dark nights, three wise men of Ayr took unforgettable gifts to Kilmarnock. 
Wise man Walker, gave them further disadvantage and a penalty that would go down in history. 
Wise man Geggan, gave them their most recent Derby defeat and celebrated in front of them, much to their shock. 

IMG_20210729_215817.thumb.jpg.7f8f12bb4cca426e7e2ef5a2676ef7da.jpg
Lol Marvin almost ran him down last week when he walked straight out in front of my car was out his face.

13 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

IMG_20210729_215817.jpg

So Murdoch AGS you are saying. 

3 hours ago, RedEd said:

Do you know when the Arbroath tickets will be on sale? I have a mate from out of town who is planning to go to that match.

Monday definitely , Dundee United hopefully at same time 

Edited by Finlay21

2 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

How does the home top size compared to last season? Last year I needed to get a size up

Slightly bigger than last years away top , about same sizing as last years home top 

4 hours ago, Superhursy7 said:

Lol Marvin almost ran him down last week when he walked straight out in front of my car was out his face.

He was probably on his way to see that exceedingly happy fellow, Lawrence. One wishes that one day, he will be as happy as the mentioned person. 

12 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

When is the latest that a player can be signed and play against killie? 

Think you need to have players registered a couple of hours before. Think Lunchtime tends to be the cut off for Saturday games.