The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

8 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

I'd have said Newton myself. 

Newton is further north than that...it's more like Braehead...which incidentally incorporates the stunning villas and luxury condos of White City

1 minute ago, mugen_power said:

Newton is further north than that...it's more like Braehead...which incidentally incorporates the stunning villas and luxury condos of White City

My driving instructor used to call White City the Ayrshire silicon valley because of multiple the satellite dishes on each building. 
On an unrelated note @Finlay21, are we likely to see any additional stock of the away tops? Noticed only a couple of sizes now showing on the shop website. 

23 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Wallacetown apparently 🤔

Screenshot_20210729_161424_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg

That would have been my other guess...

People think they know the areas of their home town but they really don't, just what they're popularly referred to as

2 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

That would have been my other guess...

People think they know the areas of their home town but they really don't, just what they're popularly referred to as

You're absolutely right, I had to Google it. In fairness, nobody was too far out with they're guesses. As Somerset Park is near Newton, lochside and braehead. Wallacetown it is though 😊

I stay in the luxury part of Ayr named 'Troon', unfortunately full of fans of the dark side of Ayrshire. 

2 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

You're absolutely right, I had to Google it. In fairness, nobody was too far out with they're guesses. As Somerset Park is near Newton, lochside and braehead. Wallacetown it is though 😊

I stay in the luxury part of Ayr named 'Troon', unfortunately full of fans of the dark side of Ayrshire. 

Their prolonged stay in the top flight has had the unfortunate effect of causing extended breeding amongst their type.

I didn't say Somerset is in Heathfield, but it's adjacent to it. Heathfield as an entity now basically stops at West Sanquahar Road.

I regard Somerset itself as being in Newton because the Ince of Ales was in Newton. It's not in Lochside because in Lochside the fences are designed to keep people in rather than out.