The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

When John Sludden died, they tweeted a picture of him in his Kilmarnock strip, he was resented by their support and did very little there. It just lacked class from them which is everything we have came to expect from the debt dodging, half time draw fixing, trophy stealing slags 

3 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

18,000 seats and no away supporters at the opening league game of the season?

Absolute tinpot, small-time, Ayrshire cup stealing, debt wiping, portacabin selling, plastic pitch, blue and white striped bunch of soap dodging, couch surfing so and so’s

And they get battered everywhere they go !!!

When John Sludden died, they tweeted a picture of him in his Kilmarnock strip, he was resented by their support and did very little there. It just lacked class from them which is everything we have came to expect from the debt dodging, half time draw fixing, trophy stealing slags 

You're upset that Killie chose to mark the sad death of an ex-Killie player by showing a picture of him in a Killie strip?

33 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

18,000 seats and no away supporters at the opening league game of the season?

Absolute tinpot, small-time, Ayrshire cup stealing, debt wiping, portacabin selling, plastic pitch, blue and white striped bunch of soap dodging, couch surfing so and so’s

Glad to see you are taking it well., gave me a wee chuckle there! 

29 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Although this moron takes the biscuit. Deary me.  

An ex Killie player dies, what picture do you want us to post of him,? His wedding photo?  

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Glad to see you are taking it well., gave me a wee chuckle there! 

Although this moron takes the biscuit. Deary me.  

An ex Killie player dies, what picture do you want us to post of him,? His wedding photo?  

It would be like Ayr tweeting a picture of Tommy Burns in an Ayr strip from when he played in John Traynors testimonial on the anniversary of his death. Classless 

and like I said to your pal, f**k off

13 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

They will be filming the usual, welcome to the club video that looks like a hostage situation 

So James. You grew up playing football in the streets of [checks notes] Ayr. Have you ever heard of the Ayrshire Derby before?

7 minutes ago, Thumper said:

So James. You grew up playing football in the streets of [checks notes] Ayr. Have you ever heard of the Ayrshire Derby before?

“So tell me, how did playing up at Arbroath twice a season influence your decision to sign for Ayr?”

4 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

On the club recruitment side, maybe he needs help running the club from a director of football, someone like Alex Smith at Falkirk or Craig Leven at Brechin That has been over the course and doesn’t want to manage any more but knows when players are likely to take the piss. 

Surely having this moron at your club would mean you dont need to sign any strikers........

7 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

There isn’t going to be anything today is there... convinced we are being trolled.

There was never likely going to be anything today. Robbo basically confirmed there will be a triple signing tomorrow.