The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Hate not having a game at the weekend, means there is very little chat. 

I would also like us to announce some signings soon

I think he might be waiting to make it a Treble Tuesday 

2 minutes ago, North British said:

Do what are we looking at potentially: the Burnley two and the lad from Rangers , all loans ! 

Loans with something to prove , that’s a decent combination, over the last couple of years our loan players have been some of the best players in the team 

Edited by Finlay21

2 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Loans with something to prove , that’s a decent combination, over the last couple of years our loan players have been some of the best players in the team 

If it’s the three we think it is i’ll be pretty happy  . The striker from Burnley, Harker looked pretty good , perfect foil for Tommi . I’m prepared to give the other two a fair crack at it .

Im also hearing the Cammy Smith did the dirty on us , another lesson learned for our Chairman . It’s a dirty business at transfer window time and these will be invaluable lessons learned I guess .

I get the feeling we’ll use the full length of the window to get the final piece or pieces of our jigsaw for this window  .  We got turned over by three players who we thought were in the bag . Lesson learned , we have to be more dynamic when dealing with players and agents of the slippery variety . Perhaps doing some pre contract work in January for next summer’s intake . 

Anyway we are much better staffed than we were in April/May . It’s baby steps but we’re heading in the right direction .

Is it just loans we’re chasing now or is there a chance we’ll go after the Irish boy mentioned or someone else?

17 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

Would be interested to see this if you have it! Adeloye’s stats that is. 

Sorry, completely forgot you asked me for this. This is how Adeloye looks against my database.

Adelote.thumb.png.5b5de24bb765cdafcaf9840349547ad5.png

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Sorry, completely forgot you asked me for this. This is how Adeloye looks against my database.

Adelote.thumb.png.5b5de24bb765cdafcaf9840349547ad5.png

Cheers, probably as expected in terms of how clinical he is, given lack of goals elsewhere. We’ve seen him hold it up very well, but I don’t think we’ve actually seen him carry the ball much at all - may change when he gets more round about him!