The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I am shocked that those who purport to support a "family club" and espouse being kind would be so quick to judge an entire support because of a word in a tweet from one fan. Bizarre behavior imo.

I'm even more shocked that this has caused so much discussion !!

Incidentally, he obviously isn't aware that I got 100% in my Equality and Diversity test on Friday, surely that must count for something.

1 hour ago, AUFC 1910 said:

OOOFT!!!

C2E6E395-1A3C-47F4-BC1D-588C58A66845.png

OOOFT!

01A46FA8-FAA9-4DD4-BDCD-0FA746BCE563.jpeg

OOOOOFT update….

78CD89D6-C8EC-47AB-8392-037B2A0BA4C2.jpeg

Ok, last one

7AA2A2D4-B6B5-4CB6-BEEF-825797D0BA3F.jpeg

Imagine spending your Saturday refreshing Killie’s group on the bbc website only for it to end with us going through. What a sad life you must lead.

7 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Imagine spending your Saturday refreshing Killie’s group on the bbc website only for it to end with us going through. What a sad life you must lead.

Well, as we had already won our group, I had absolutely nothing better to do 😊

Have a great evening my soap dodging friend 🙏

37 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

“We aren’t racist! Some of our players are black!”

Tee-hee! Shamone! 

(doesn't matter if your black or white, for those who don't know) 

6JXg.gif

Edited by Roxanne's man
Forgot to put on my sparkly glove.

Ok its a slight lie as i actually hate Airdrie fans more than them, Iv got a few killie supporting friends and they are all decent enough guys bar the obvious defect and supported killie back from the 80s when they were pish.

This is how it should be, I've a couple of Ayr friends, good guys but leading up to and on game day the comments fly but I'd still take a pint off them.

5 minutes ago, Killiefaewell said:
54 minutes ago, pogo1910 said:
Ok its a slight lie as i actually hate Airdrie fans more than them, Iv got a few killie supporting friends and they are all decent enough guys bar the obvious defect and supported killie back from the 80s when they were pish.

This is how it should be, I've a couple of Ayr friends, good guys but leading up to and on game day the comments fly but I'd still take a pint off them.

This is the way

Another central midfielder discussed on here off the radar, as Cochrane signs for QOS. Could be an excellent signing for them if they help him progress and can sell him on. 

As long as we get someone of the talent of Gomez - Mancini then it’s not one I’m bothered about. However, if we end up with some shite like Dickson I reserve the right to be raging about it at that point. 

Edited by No_Problemo

11 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Another centre midfielder discussed on here off the radar, as Cochrane signs for QOS. Could be an excellent signing for them if they help him progress and can sell him on. 

As long as we get someone of the talent of Gomez - Mancini then it’s not one I’m bothered about. However, if we end up with some shite like Dickson I reserve the right to be raging about it at that point. 

Maybe it’s the same kind of deal as the Dobbie one, where someone is paying the fee and subsidising his wages as that is a coup for them