The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

55 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

I'm fine with it, but then again I've already got the name of a racist, bigoted, sexist, gammon, so that would maybe explain it.

In all seriousness, I can't be bothered with all this petty "he said", "she said" crap, not to mention the sanctimonious drivel and faux outrage that we have to put up with on a daily basis from many on here.

Anyway, back to the "important" issues of wondering who we WILL sign as opposed to who wont.

2 hours ago, pogo1910 said:

Where is the racism? 

There we have it. Ayr’s indifference and blindness to racism among its rank and file.

Shocking.

1 minute ago, Ad Lib said:

There we have it. Ayr’s indifference and blindness to racism among its rank and file.

Shocking.

A couple of views does not go anywhere near to tarring Ayr fans with the same brush , rank and file????? a couple of quotes from a forum with an extensive number of members , get a life !!!! 

2 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

Ayr’s indifference and blindness to racism among its rank and file.

Oh f**k right off with your puny attempt at tarring us all with the same brush. EVERY club in the land has one or two idiots who can't even spell nevermind explain what racism is. For the record, sonny, I detest racists and despise people like Johnson who enables them. Is that clear enough for you? Now take this discussion to another forum and leave us all to be moaning about the lack of signings.     

3 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

A couple of views does not go anywhere near to tarring Ayr fans with the same brush , rank and file????? a couple of quotes from a forum with an extensive number of members , get a life !!!! 

Snap!

6 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

Shocking.

It may well be an offensive term but its not racist imo

watch the sun out there snowflake

15 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Do you or do you not condemn the vile racism, casually endorsed by way of Retweet by your own Club’s Chairman? It’s a simple question.

13 minutes ago, Jazzar said:

Oh f**k right off with your puny attempt at tarring us all with the same brush. EVERY club in the land has one or two idiots who can't even spell nevermind explain what racism is. For the record, sonny, I detest racists and despise people like Johnson who enables them. Is that clear enough for you? Now take this discussion to another forum and leave us all to be moaning about the lack of signings.     

Yeah but the problem here is one of the idiots is your *Chairman* Retweeting racist language.

12 minutes ago, pogo1910 said:

It may well be an offensive term but its not racist imo

watch the sun out there snowflake

We’ve found a racist Gammon everyone. Didn’t take long.

1 minute ago, Ad Lib said:

Do you or do you not condemn the vile racism, casually endorsed by way of Retweet by your own Club’s Chairman? It’s a simple question.

Yeah but the problem here is one of the idiots is your *Chairman* Retweeting racist language.

We’ve found a racist Gammon everyone. Didn’t take long.

Certainly not a racist i hate everyone equally x

14 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

Shocking.

I'm sorry but I don't see Ayr united being a racist team at all. Nor are the fans. I'm certain there is a lot of diversity within Ayr united regarding skin colour. Our new Striker for starters, has a different skin colour from others in the team, this will not stop ANY Ayr fan from celebrating a goal or wishing the best for the player. 

Everyone is different. 

So please take your petty and pathetic argument to a different forum. Ayr united fans support the Black AND White! 

5 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:
22 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

My views on racism has got absolutely nothing to do with you , trot on 

1 minute ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Even killie fans? 

Ok its a slight lie as i actually hate Airdrie fans more than them, Iv got a few killie supporting friends and they are all decent enough guys bar the obvious defect and supported killie back from the 80s when they were pish.

8 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

I'm sorry but I don't see Ayr united being a racist team at all. Nor are the fans. I'm certain there is a lot of diversity within Ayr united regarding skin colour. Our new Striker for starters, has a different skin colour from others in the team, this will not stop ANY Ayr fan from celebrating a goal or wishing the best for the player. 

Everyone is different. 

So please take your petty and pathetic argument to a different forum. Ayr united fans support the Black AND White! 

“We aren’t racist! Some of our players are black!”

I am shocked that those who purport to support a "family club" and espouse being kind would be so quick to judge an entire support because of a word in a tweet from one fan. Bizarre behavior imo.