The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Knowing our luck they will both be featuring for the first team today!

Also, in terms of comments about Crawford - he would fit the role next to Murdoch well - we won’t be getting him though. 

Probably both sign for Thistle just for the banter.  

Aye I would 100% take Crawford, he would fit in perfectly to the way we play I think.  Zero chance of it though haha 

45 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Neither Mancini or Harker in the Burnley u23 squad today.   Not getting carried away or reading too much into anything but this clearly means they are both on the road up to sign for the Super and the title is pretty much in the bag.  

They do have a Hanker playing so probably a typo and it's actually Harker. One way to find out is if he scores.

Mancini might be part of the first team today. He's not starting but could be part of the second half line-up.

The pair of them will probably turn up on the 31st August after we've all given up hope of them signing.

Didn't really think we had a chance of getting Smith back. If i remember correctly we were quite fortunate to get him as arguably he could have played at a better level. In his current position this season is important in either kicking on or dropping down the scottish game.  Wouldn't have thought many of the players enjoyed playing for Ayr last season or Smith seeing it was a place to rebuild his career.  Also surprised that the chairman needs to get involved with petty nonsense on social media. Through running a construction  business i''m sure he deals with daily success or disappointment that doesn't require validation on twitter or the likes

21 minutes ago, GaryMc93 said:

They do have a Hanker playing so probably a typo and it's actually Harker. One way to find out is if he scores.

Mancini might be part of the first team today. He's not starting but could be part of the second half line-up.

The pair of them will probably turn up on the 31st August after we've all given up hope of them signing.

He just has 

I'd like to think Ayr could add someone else on a permanent deal as opposed to relying on loans from Burnley or elsewhere. 

Ndaba was a great loan signing last term, however, Brett Mcgavin was anything but. 

It could go either way with a loanee, at least signing a player on a permanent, you know roughly what your getting.

17 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

Think it’s pretty clear we wanted Cammy Smith then! IMO, the only lesson here is to look after ourselves first and foremost, players own interests can always wait a few months or the interested team can put an offer in. 

I do wonder who the back up option now is, I don’t think Kelly will be an option. Hopefully someone at a decent standard becomes available soon...

8D9B8F60-0F30-4536-BD10-DE3BD559D706.png

How do Ayr fans feel about their Chair retweeting racist language?

3 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

See Craig Moore getting a run about at Portland Park in Troon today 😊

Good to see the boy playing 👍😊

I have no idea if you're trying to be serious or not

Edited by diege

Just now, ayrunitedfw said:

Doubt this would have any affect on him coming to Ayr unless he was to get a bad injury of course. 

Just wasn’t sure if someone was on the fringes of their first team, whether they would want a higher level loan for them!