The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

TikTok is obviously a huge platform now but I can’t say I’d heard of the dogs that were involved in the shoot. We all know Graeme is a fan of dugs so it’s easy to see why he was so excited by it.

7C75EFB4-7A75-4F95-A1C9-D6984251BA8E.thumb.png.04899c6ca176cee9444d223d152fb3ea.png
BE4F6AEA-CE03-42BA-A59C-24053B270214.thumb.png.91b01fa465af932efb1744ce7daca455.png

With him joining next week I presume he’ll be one of a few players that’ll sign before the Killie game.

No idea who the other ones with be as there’s been no more mention of the Burnley lads and if Smith is a target then he’ll need to isolate before we can get him.

With him joining next week I presume he’ll be one of a few players that’ll sign before the Killie game.

No idea who the other ones with be as there’s been no more mention of the Burnley lads and if Smith is a target then he’ll need to isolate before we can get him.
Glad the boys coming in QOTS fans speak very highly of him but it's not in a position we need to desperately to strengthen in.

3 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
17 minutes ago, D said:

Glad the boys coming in QOTS fans speak very highly of him but it's not in a position we need to desperately to strengthen in.

Yes, good in itself but hopefully not at the expense of the positions we DO need.

38 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

TikTok is obviously a huge platform now but I can’t say I’d heard of the dogs that were involved in the shoot. We all know Graeme is a fan of dugs so it’s easy to see why he was so excited by it.

I think his description was a partnership that was a first for the club.

I can’t think of any other time we have had a partnership with two dogs that have a following on a video sharing platform.

I don’t think he described it as big, and the word “exciting” is open to interpretation. 

if someone hadn’t shared it on here I wouldn’t have noticed, I don’t even think the club retweeted it.  I think folk were maybe thinking it was going to have a real terms financial benefit. 

Edited by diegomarahenry

2 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I think his description was a partnership that was a first for the club.

I can’t think of any other time we have had a partnership with two dogs that have a following on a video sharing platform.

I don’t think he described it as big, and the word “exciting” is open to interpretation. 

if someone hadn’t shared it on here I wouldn’t have noticed, I don’t even think the club retweeted it.  I think folk were maybe thinking it was going to have a real terms financial benefit. 

But just like most of these things, people looked for 5 seconds, and then moved on.

Now, if the ‘dugs’ show up at the first league game and bring out the match ball, now you’re talking 🤣

But just like most of these things, people looked for 5 seconds, and then moved on.
Now, if the ‘dugs’ show up at the first league game and bring out the match ball, now you’re talking [emoji1787]
First club and in the world to have ball dogs only issue is 10 burst baws a game [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

2 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

We’ve just signed Cammy Smith, what’s he like? I remember him being decent but nothing specific. 

I thought he was pretty average, but probably had his mind on going to the US for a while. I’m sure he’ll do well for you guys.

We’ve just signed Cammy Smith, what’s he like? I remember him being decent but nothing specific. 

This is most disappointing.

He’s very good though and carried us a lot last season when we were utter shite. You seem to have a few forward players this season so fitting him in as a 10 will be McCalls biggest challenge. Knowing him, he’ll have him shunted out onto the right wing.