The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Who do we want in the cup? Assuming we won’t be seeded by the looks of things.
I would like Celtic away - tick another ground off the list
If it had to be one of the old firm I'd rather celtic it's been a long time since we played them and we have played rangers regularly the last few years, personally I'd prefer a winnable tie and see how far we can go.

20 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Who do we want in the cup? Assuming we won’t be seeded by the looks of things.

I would like Celtic away - tick another ground off the list

When are the ties due to be played? If it’s after 9th August and therefore full crowds then I’d also want Celtic. 

24 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

When are the ties due to be played? If it’s after 9th August and therefore full crowds then I’d also want Celtic. 

Think it could be the 14th as we don't seem to have a league fixture that day .

2 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Surely were due some signing news today? 

Similar to No Problemo below you I've accepted the fact that we will still be sitting exactly one week from now praying for an #imminent and arguing with each other, the Hamilton game but a distant memory 🤣

Didnt Hopkin not say he was looking to have new faces for the Kilmarnock game or was I imagining that?

Always thought he would try get through the group stages with what he had, whole week to work on things now

Didnt Hopkin not say he was looking to have new faces for the Kilmarnock game or was I imagining that?
Always thought he would try get through the group stages with what he had, whole week to work on things now

In the post Hamilton interview he said he hoped to have 2 to 3 in for the Killie game

If we sign them today, we have to pay them from today but as the Todorov situation shows, not signing them means they can bugger off.

they couldn’t play as trialists against Falkirk so there wasn’t an immediate need to sign players this week, waiting a few days will maybe allow them More time to watch them train, assuming they are unattached.

Maybe Smiths availability has changed things and we have dropped a potential target. 

who knows, be nice to be told some news though

6 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

If we sign them today, we have to pay them from today but as the Todorov situation shows, not signing them means they can bugger off.

they couldn’t play as trialists against Falkirk so there wasn’t an immediate need to sign players this week, waiting a few days will maybe allow them More time to watch them train, assuming they are unattached.

Maybe Smiths availability has changed things and we have dropped a potential target. 

who knows, be nice to be told some news though

I would be Absoulotely fine with only bringing another 4 in if Cammy Smith was one of them.