The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Away to Killie without games could be a hammering on the cards. Killie are just missing a striker and a bit of luck. 

Ayr are just missing a muilti-million pound bank debt write-off and an Ayrshire Cup on our list of assets and we too could be a decent team for the championship.

1 minute ago, C4mmy31 said:

Are you guys not in the same boat as us, a current stadium capacity that doesn't allow for all ST holders to gain entry?

Killie require just short of double whats currently allowed just to get all ST holders housed....

Think we are allowed 2000. Season Tickets are around the1000 mark. We gave 400 to Falkirk for Saturday

8 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

Think we are allowed 2000. Season Tickets are around the1000 mark. We gave 400 to Falkirk for Saturday

I've no idea how many we've asked for but imo, it's slim to no chance of away fans,

We currently only have 2 stands available for use. The Moffat is currently out of bounds due to building works, new offices being built in place of the upper tier while the main stand has current Covid measure issues as the toilets only have a single entry/exit point, so it's for player & MSM access only.

Edited by C4mmy31

5 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

I've no idea how many we've asked for but imo, it's slim to no chance of away fans,

We currently only have 2 stands available for use. The Moffat is currently out of bounds due to building works, new offices being built in place of the upper tier while the main stand has current Covid measure issues as the toilets only have a single entry/exit point, so it's for player & MSM access only.

Would imagine Killie would be able to hold around 4/5k had all 4 stands been available, but with 2 out of action it’ll be less as you say. 

3 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

We currently only have 2 stands available for use. The Moffat is currently out of bounds due to building works, new offices being built in the upper tier while the main stand has current Covid measure issues as the toilets only have a single entry/exit point, so it's for player & MSM access only.

I always thought it was a long shot. Oh well pub it is then and we'll just need to hold our love for each other over until the end of October.

At least I'll not be held in the pub against my will for 15 minutes after final whistle :)

I was wondering what was going on with the upper tier of the Moffat..are the offices just going cantilever above the lower tier?

39 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

There's almost no chance you'll be seeded. It's only 3 and Dundee United are already guaranteed better than you. Dundee, St Mirren and Hearts are all likely to be better too.

I noticed that and changed my post earlier 

35 minutes ago, the west curve said:

Away to Killie without games could be a hammering on the cards. Killie are just missing a striker and a bit of luck. 

The super Killie who have struggled to beat Clyde and only beat Morton on penalties after scoring a 91st minute equaliser , could be a blessing in disguise, we have started practically the same eleven for 3 games and played most of them in a friendly in the last 2 weeks , couple got slight knocks the rest might do them the world of good 

Edited by Finlay21

This might be a silly question but why can killie refuse away fans just because they are having work done to their stands o get no away fans for covid but it seams you are just refusing away fans in because you don't want them giving yourself home advantage plus no fans from the opposition surely that's not fair, maybe Killie should have done any work to the stadium before a season kicks off.

3 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:
11 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

I was wondering what was going on with the upper tier of the Moffat..are the offices just going cantilever above the lower tier?

It's really portacabins on a steel frame base with a frontage to be added on, so we lose a fair chunk of the upper tier, also a raised platform for disabled fans is being added to the lower tier, losing the bottom right section there also....

Screenshot_20210722-164750_Chrome.jpg.b70268e3f59ea013630927a631fb6a61.jpg

5 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
22 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

This might be a silly question but why can killie refuse away fans just because they are having work done to their stands o get no away fans for covid but it seams you are just refusing away fans in because you don't want them giving yourself home advantage plus no fans from the opposition surely that's not fair, maybe Killie should have done any work to the stadium before a season kicks off.

No idea of the ins n outs but re the building works it took an age for EAC to approve the plans which they only did last month.

I'd rather have both sets of fans for the atmosphere also....

13 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

No idea of the ins n outs but re the building works it took an age for EAC to approve the plans which they only did last month.

I'd rather have both sets of fans for the atmosphere also....

Local council being uncooperative you say! Sounds familiar!

Well, until we got a new owner and planning applications seem to sail through now!

30 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
46 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Would be different if the allocation they have for their own stadium was enough to cover their STs, but I’d be furious if Ayr couldn’t guarantee all ST holders entry, but handed tickets away to clubs visiting. 

Would be different if the allocation they have for their own stadium was enough to cover their STs, but I’d be furious if Ayr couldn’t guarantee all ST holders entry, but handed tickets away to clubs visiting. 
I get that and I would be as well but surely they should have been better organised, let's be honest if it was one of the ugly sisters visiting on August the 2nd they would move heaven and earth for a sell out

11 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Do you think Hamilton only have 450 season ticket holders then?

19 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
23 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

I get that and I would be as well but surely they should have been better organised, let's be honest if it was one of the ugly sisters visiting on August the 2nd they would move heaven and earth for a sell out

Even without the building works, I doubt we would have the go ahead for enough fans, including away ones, under the current covid measures. Take Hearts for example. 20,099 capacity stadium, with around 80% of that ST holders, yet only 3,000 allowed for their match this Sunday against ICT....

Edited by C4mmy31