The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, Dauntless said:

With the League Cup having five team groups there should be plenty of idle teams on Saturday . Question is are they ready for a game on Saturday  ?

From the south section it's Queen's Park, East Kilbride, Dumbarton and Edinburgh City that have played 4 games.

East Kilbride have a league game on Saturday, we've already played Edinburgh City and potentially could play Dumbarton in the cup if they beat Rangers B.

So Queen's Park come on down.

1 minute ago, Finlay21 said:

Top 4 group winners are seeded , I think that will include us , if so  I think that means we can’t get Aberdeen, St Johnstone , Celtic or Rangers as they are also seeded , but does mean we could get them up the road now 

It’s normally the top 4 but this year it’s only the top 3 due to Aberdeen, Hibernian, St Johnston, Rangers and Celtic being in European competition. Dundee United are also guaranteed as they have finished on 12 points so two spots left. Looking at groups there is a few who can overtake us so unlikely we’ll be seeded 

Very unlikely we'll be seeded. Only three this year as five euro qualifiers. Dundee United already join them. Forfar or Dundee will overtake us and Hearts unlikely to slip up, So it's one of them probably

10 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

It’s normally the top 4 but this year it’s only the top 3 due to Aberdeen, Hibernian, St Johnston, Rangers and Celtic being in European competition. Dundee United are also guaranteed as they have finished on 12 points so two spots left. Looking at groups there is a few who can overtake us so unlikely we’ll be seeded 

Totally forgot about Hibs , you are correct think we would finish 4th best 

18 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Top 4 group winners are seeded , I think that will include us , if so  I think that means we can’t get Aberdeen, St Johnstone , Celtic or Rangers as they are also seeded , but does mean we could get them up the road now 

There's almost no chance you'll be seeded. It's only 3 and Dundee United are already guaranteed better than you. Dundee, St Mirren and Hearts are all likely to be better too.

3 minutes ago, the west curve said:

Away to Killie without games could be a hammering on the cards. Killie are just missing a striker and a bit of luck. 

And a competent administrator 😜

Would you want us there? If the tables were turned I would much rather have away fans in

6 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

And a competent administrator 😜

Would you want us there? If the tables were turned I would much rather have away fans in

Are you guys not in the same boat as us, a current stadium capacity that doesn't allow for all ST holders to gain entry?

Killie require just short of double whats currently allowed just to get all ST holders housed....

Edited by C4mmy31