The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

32 minutes ago, Ayr23 said:
33 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:
When are we likely to hear if the game is being played on Saturday?

Think Robbo said Falkirk will be getting in touch with Ayr today.

Not sure how relevant this is , but Falkirk Fc have just tweeted  

Following yesterday’s COVID  positive test results all club staff will be working from home until Monday 26th, don’t know if that just means office staff ?

2 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

The chairman looks like he's on holiday going by his Twitter, wonder if that would impact on signings

Surely not as this is the last remaining window of opportunity prior to the season starting.

The chairman looks like he's on holiday going by his Twitter, wonder if that would impact on signings

Lachlan lived in another country and it never affected signings so I can’t imagine it’ll make a difference. Unless Hopkin wants extra funds I doubt he’ll have to talk to Smith when signing a player.

8 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Don’t think where he is will have any bearing on signings taking place , his vice chairman is here and most likely deal will have been pre arranged or at worst a phone call away 

With his complexion, I imagine Davie Hopkin is hiding in a basement under a tinfoil blanket surrounded by desk fans. 
If it meant not being out in the sun, I imagine he’d love to be sitting in an office doing a signing 

Gingers can’t risk going out in this heat.

Have a bit of compassion man.