The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Falkirk’s positive tested guys will be out for ten days as will any close contacts , jabbed , double jabbed , triple jabbed makes no difference. All close contacts will be pcr’d and regardless of the result it’ll be ten days ... 

1 hour ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

I'm away this weekend, partly because I didn't expect to get back into a Scottish football ground till at least August/September based on the messages of doom coming from the Scottish Government. I also wonder if a lot of our older/vulnerable supporters are still nervous of crowds. Might take them a while to return.

Yes, it is the middle of the Summer Holidays still I suppose and you may be right regarding a few who aren't quite ready to return but still thought we might have sold at least 1,200 - 1,300 of our own tickets by now.

Might all be a moot point if the game gets cancelled anyway !!

3 minutes ago, North British said:

Falkirk’s positive tested guys will be out for ten days as will any close contacts , jabbed , double jabbed , triple jabbed makes no difference. All close contacts will be pcr’d and regardless of the result it’ll be ten days ... 

As Hursty mentioned above , it will be down to how many are involved , surprising how they work out close contacts ,just taking into account Gilmour recently  Scotland squad , no one had to self isolate even though he took part in the training session and was in dressing room , 

7 hours ago, eez-eh said:

Eh? We didn’t do that once last season. We twice went two games without conceding - once under Kerr and once under Davie White.

We went 4 league games in a row with clean sheets under Kerr. 

18 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

As Hursty mentioned above , it will be down to how many are involved , surprising how they work out close contacts ,just taking into account Gilmour recently  Scotland squad , no one had to self isolate even though he took part in the training session and was in dressing room , 

That was under English contact rules. 

3 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I’m not sure why it would be behind closed doors if it was to go ahead...

This. Morton game was only closed door as several of there staff were self isolating and stadium was getting a deep clean. 

Gomez-Mancini playing for Burnley u23s tonight but Harker not even on the bench, whether or not that means anything who knows 

Edit - probably means nothing actually as someone on here said he played for their first team yesterday now I think of it.

Edited by Hursty

6 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

You got his personality spot on with that one  😂

Are you still bitter that your inability to move on from second year of high school has stunted your future? Then Falkirk may be for you, as an inability to count or spell is considered an asset amongst their fanbase.

3 hours ago, Thumper said:

Are you still bitter that your inability to move on from second year of high school has stunted your future? Then Falkirk may be for you, as an inability to count or spell is considered an asset amongst their fanbase.

Christ that's a scathing and accurate assessment of oor Ryan 

8 hours ago, Thumper said:

Lol 😂 I’m a financial advisor ya absolute dick. I’m not as  literate on an Internet forum don’t get that confused with reality!

Also I was basing it on your bi-polar responses on here the last few weeks maybe you should ask your doctor to up up your meds? 

Edited by ryanayr1987

18 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Lol 😂 I’m a financial advisor ya absolute dick. I’m not as  literate on an Internet forum don’t get that confused with reality!

Also I was basing it on your bi-polar responses on here the last few weeks maybe you should ask your doctor to up up your meds? 

CD97529D-8087-439F-8E8E-1776B648F237.gif