McGinty

Reading
Murdoch
Dorrans
Gomez Mancini
Maxwell

Adeloye
Smith

Decent starting XI there but I seriously doubt we’ll get either of Dorrans or Smith.

I’d rather see Cammy Smith behind Adeloye and another. 

3 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

If we could bring in Gomez Mancini, either Harker or McGinn from Burnley, Maxwell from Rangers and Bring Smith Home to Somerset I'll have went from being delighted with finishing 8th to dreaming of top 4

Top 4? The title is in the bag baby 

3 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

If we could bring in Gomez Mancini, either Harker or McGinn from Burnley, Maxwell from Rangers and Bring Smith Home to Somerset I'll have went from being delighted with finishing 8th to dreaming of top 4

I honestly still think any one of them is a long shot, let alone every one. But of course that means any surprises will be more pleasant.

Gutted for Smith at any rate, it's always a shame when a young guy's dream sours for whatever reason.

12 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Smith is too slow, he was a star cause our team were garbage. 

Six goals and three assists in twenty games, he was absolutely a shining light amongst the utter shite around him. If anything, that makes it more impressive. 

Edited by No_Problemo

This would be Absolutely delightful. 

If, by some minor miracle, we managed to pull off all of those signings you’d imagine it would result in maybe 1 or 2 leaving either permanently or on loan. Chalmers and Ecrepont seem the most likely.

1 hour ago, Finlay21 said:

Tickets going well , over 800 sold in first 4 hours this afternoon 

Fans take note NO tickets will be sold in shop from 1pm Saturday , if ticket not purchased by then you need to buy online ( depending on availability) 

9 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

I think it might benefit McKenzie to go out in loan to a league one team even if it was just to the turn of the year.

I think Hopkin will be giving him a first team run in the championship tbh 🙄 

Though I totally agree with you. 

9 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Nah I think it’s his chance to stand up or shut up! If he doesn’t make it this season he will be gone next

He's just Signed a two year contract  . I think he’s in the plans  . If we get Harker and Smith then he’ move down the pecking order a bit .

He's just Signed a two year contract  . I think he’s in the plans  . If we get Harker and Smith then he’ move down the pecking order a bit .

Plus you still have Moffat as an impact sub, I think McKenzie going out to an Alloa or somewhere like that and maybe being the main man would do him the world of good long term, defo not saying loan him out as I don't rate him because I do, but he needs regular 1st team football to develop.