Nae food kiosks

Nae shouting 

Nae standing with yer mates 

Take care when celebrating 

Wear a mask 

Sounds a great laugh

This sounds nothing like what Saturday was like :lol:

22 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Roll on 9th August as tomorrow doesn’t sound like a pleasant experience at all and I’m not just talking about the shite we’ll be watching on the park 

It wont be normal by 9th Aug. They've already said about keeping face masks, throw in the covid passport nonsense and it will be far from freedom. Sincerely hope I'm proved wrong 

SPFL clearly taking the ultra sensitive approach after getting a bollocking from the Scottish Government over the handling of the ugly sisters antics.

As usual those two mobs ruin it for everyone else.

Don't understand why a facemask is required considering you don't need them and in beer gardens they're ten times more crowded than what Somerset will be.

Also folk being allowed to take food and drink in is just an open invitation for carry outs.

It is absolutely fucking insane that people are able to sit inside in a crowded, unventilated pub for hours before the game before having to put a mask on to stand in the North Terrace with nobody anywhere near them. A complete joke. Government need to get a grip with nonsense restrictions like this that make absolutely no sense.

Wembley - 80,000 people limbs on top of each other 

Scotland - 500 people can't leave together and must wear a mask

Enough said about two differences in countries being run.....

If this goes pete tong in England with covid as a result with the football and Wimbledon then fair enough, but if it doesn't have much of an impact then Scotland, Wales and NI will be pressured into following suit. England effectively has no idea how it's going to work out and is using the 55 million people as guinea pigs.

Edited by rb123!

13 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

It is absolutely fucking insane that people are able to sit inside in a crowded, unventilated pub for hours before the game before having to put a mask on to stand in the North Terrace with nobody anywhere near them. A complete joke. Government need to get a grip with nonsense restrictions like this that make absolutely no sense.

Yup - completely devalues any restriction that might be relatively sensible, with absolute nonsense like this. 

Wembley - 80,000 people limbs on top of each other 
Scotland - 500 people can't leave together and must wear a mask
Enough said about two differences in countries being run.....
If this goes pete tong in England with covid as a result with the football and Wimbledon then fair enough, but if it doesn't have much of an impact then Scotland, Wales and NI will be pressured into following suit. England effectively has no idea how it's going to work out and is using the 55 million people as guinea pigs.
England is on the up anyway, just like we were for the last month. Their wave will be just like ours.

Hopefully our situation will continue to improve and we'll be clear sooner rather than later.

The email attachment actually says to take excessive care when shouting, singing or celebrating. Excessive care?

Therefore in the event of a goal I may cordon off my section of the terracing with tape and a few cones to allow me space to safely construct a sealable perspex box which I can enter. I'll then allow myself a small cheer and some applause to celebrate the occasion.

After which I'll dismantle the box, and clear up the tape and cones safe in the knowledge that we're unlikely to score two goals in the one game.

I'm guessing most if not all of the "rules" will be binned by fans after 10 mins or so. There is no way mask wearing or wildly celebrating goals can be policed by stewards. Nobody was giving a fck at Hampden and Murrayfield, the same will happen at league grounds. The club have to be seen as doing something hence the email 

12 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I'm guessing most if not all of the "rules" will be binned by fans after 10 mins or so. There is no way mask wearing or wildly celebrating goals can be policed by stewards. Nobody was giving a fck at Hampden and Murrayfield, the same will happen at league grounds. The club have to be seen as doing something hence the email 

Got sent this from the Kelty v Dundee Utd game at the weekend - get the impression it will be pretty much down to how easy a shift the stewards / police want rather than  anything else!

IMG-20210709-WA0044.jpg

29 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Got sent this from the Kelty v Dundee Utd game at the weekend - get the impression it will be pretty much down to how easy a shift the stewards / police want rather than  anything else!

IMG-20210709-WA0044.jpg

Yip pretty much the same as I've seen at the "junior" games I've been at. 

Enforcing a mask to stand in the North Terracing with nae soul around you. Riddy 🤣

I don't get why the main stand clears then the north terrace, then the Somerset road end. Surely by the time the stand patrons get to the north terrace gates, it'll be time to open them ?

It all seems a bit made up for the sake of having a rule. 

Am I right in saying if I got into club shop to get my season ticket before the game tomorrow I’ll be able to get through the turnstile with that as my purchase will have been put on that?

I’ts just cause I’ve tried logging on to the ticket website so I could get a screenshot and had no joy. 

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Am I right in saying if I got into club shop to get my season ticket before the game tomorrow I’ll be able to get through the turnstile with that as my purchase will have been put on that?

Thats my understanding as I'm planning to do the same. 👍

My backup plan is the pdf ticket is saved on my mobile. Also, I can login and show the QR code on the tickets website.

42 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I don't get why the main stand clears then the north terrace, then the Somerset road end. Surely by the time the stand patrons get to the north terrace gates, it'll be time to open them ?

It all seems a bit made up for the sake of having a rule. 

It's pure pantomime. Staggered leaving arrangements then every kunt can pile onto buses, trains, into Tesco or McDonalds 

6 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I’ts just cause I’ve tried logging on to the ticket website so I could get a screenshot and had no joy. 

That’s correct , but I would say don’t leave to last minute , remember your season ticket has been sent to you through your total tickets account electronically ( email) when you purchased ticket online ,

Sign into total tickets account

click on my members card 

Click on the blue link at bottom 

that will show this seasons ticket

if you bought online tonight’s game has been added to your ticket 

Edited by Finlay21