The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Albinson has travelled with the team as well so I’m not sure why he isn’t listed on the bench.

There were 2 long haired players in the team photo Albion put online, one is the keeper, any idea the other?  Unless Fjortoft has also travelled.  I hardly recognised anyone tbh@

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Albinson has travelled with the team as well so I’m not sure why he isn’t listed on the bench.

Only thing I can possibly think of is since he’s came from down south does he need international clearance? Possibly not came through in time? No idea about Moffat though. Hopefully AU Media do an interview with Hopkin after the game and it can be cleared up 

Just now, ayrunitedfw said:

Only thing I can possibly think of is since he’s came from down south does he need international clearance? Possibly not came through in time? No idea about Moffat though. Hopefully AU Media do an interview with Hopkin after the game and it can be cleared up 

Moffat missing has nothing to do with injury , he should be available for Tuesday 

There were 2 long haired players in the team photo Albion put online, one is the keeper, any idea the other?  Unless Fjortoft has also travelled.  I hardly recognised anyone tbh@

McAdams is the other one. He’s the one with his hair tied back.

5 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

You're kidding right??

somethings are not just as they seem , yes he was away for a week but there is a reason behind it that nobody needs to be made aware of