The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 hours ago, WATTOO said:

I'd imagine that Hopkin will already have identified who he wants from Burnley right enough, so would be expecting 2 quality recruits coming in from there shortly.

Where did it say we were guaranteed players from them? Remember there were 4 link up clubs - so they’re each getting 2/3 players, which are also U23s? I took from it we get access to coaching support and other help. Hopefully we end up with another Kelly but some people seem to be pinning a lot of hope on this when it seems like a very long shot.

I'm looking forward to seeing McGinty to see what all the hype is about. McKenzie too, hopefully he can kick it up a notch. Really not expecting much this season so it would take something really special to come out of it disappointed

5 hours ago, bazka6 said:

Where did it say we were guaranteed players from them? Remember there were 4 link up clubs - so they’re each getting 2/3 players, which are also U23s? I took from it we get access to coaching support and other help. Hopefully we end up with another Kelly but some people seem to be pinning a lot of hope on this when it seems like a very long shot.

It’s been mentioned that we are getting 2 players from them , I understand between them and other dealings we should have 4 players coming in soon 

46 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Message to fans who bought cup tickets online 

The game is loaded onto your current season ticket ,a number of people who bought seasons online bought new seasons rather than renewals , check you have the correct season for entry on Tuesday , we have around 300 new season tickets in the shop awaiting collection ( you get your voucher when picking up season ticket ) 

Vouchers available to anyone who had a season ticket last year ( wither you renewed or not ) and to anyone who purchased up to and including last Saturday 

Vouchers only apply to concession and Adult tickets ( not child or  Panda Pals) 

Will the shop be open before the game on Monday? If so I will pop in and collect my season ticket.  I renewed my season ticket but never actually picked up mine last year so presuming it will still be there? 

3 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Will the shop be open before the game on Monday? If so I will pop in and collect my season ticket.  I renewed my season ticket but never actually picked up mine last year so presuming it will still be there? 

Yes it is 

Team should still be able to get the win today but that bench is horrific.   Alarm bells ringing all over the place here especially if we go a goal behind like we did at same stage last year. 

Edited by Hursty